What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mr Nice Auctions

Robbie vapez

I just won a NL5 combo pack for cheap on the auction. It is a total of 30 seeds. I was looking at another auction for another 15 seeds to combine the order, total of 45 beans. I emailed asking about shipping and payment a few days ago and havent heard back. Anyone have any experience in Oz getting them? I have always been wary or ordering anything outa Holland as it could be considered suspicious

420bears

im sure the guys will get back to you mate ive not had any problems ordering online there are many retailers these days but seed boutique and seedbay are good places to get beans

BRUNEZ

Seed's Addict
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello!
I buy many times from the auctions and never had problems
sometimes Simone or Shanti are very busy..
but I'm sure Simone will take care of you
cash payment is the best method for pay the auctions
sent the money between two paper sheets with the "Auction Template" think you can download from the auctions site
when they receive the payment they will send out your seeds, inside the classic straws
:wave:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day RV

I think the mail gets posted from Switzerland .
They have times when communication is limited . Though they do go above and beyond to ensure delivery .

Read the other day Shanti saying he`s busy with a harvest .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

midwestkid

Veteran
I see this is an old thread but could anyone suggest the best place to get Mr Nice genetics for cheap?

rolandomota

They got some new mash ups the holy smoke sounds like my kind of strain I should get them soon I just order mango haze and nh mh i used pay pal they also have some Grail widow and holy Grail and widow something that are new I'm in USA

midwestkid

Veteran
Finally got my MrNice account working again. Damn these auctions are addictive... gotta exercise some self control.

Mr Commercial

yes i saw that also i hope it gets sorted im sure things are tough while this shitty virus is in the world lets see what happens if we all survive this crap long enough haha

Latest posts

Latest posts