What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MAC 1 (Caps Cut)

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like it that Mac is a slow veg...If you give her a little bit of time.... she is incredibly robust

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like it that Mac is a slow veg...If you give her a little bit of time.... she is incredibly robust

Cant agree more , I've been in no hurry with her.
Shes blowing up now,she was up potted to a 5 gal pot of coco about 4 or 5 weeks back and put on a 4 x 4 table all by herself under a 600 horti blue.She has filled it the 4 x 4 now and when flipped (hahaha maybe today) shes going to be a beast.
Took awhile but anything worthwhile isn't easy.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I’m still holding GG 4...I’ll never let her go

I won’t let her go either. I lost her one time to dudding and felt awful about it. But one of my awesome growmies got her back to me. :huggg: Along with Mendo Breath, which I’ll be harvesting my first one this time next week. And she looks and smells superb! :peacock: Thx for the hook up! :dance013:

Cap seems like a busy guy. He’s always on insta and is usually around over at the basement.

I’ve got a mac1 I vegged for 10 weeks in a 5 gallon untopped. She’s 4 weeks into bloom and is around 6ft tall. This is the first one I’ve done untopped. Most that have been growing her for years seem to recommend not topping her. So far I can see why. I got just over 9oz off of a 9 week vegged topped mac1 before. So can’t wait to compare that one to this one. :dance013:

G

Is there a decent clone bank that has a legit cut of this ?? PM pretty please if you do know of one.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey VP , I'll be interested how you make out going untopped with her.I finally flipped her today.Nicely tight shoots spaced all the way up the mains,shes a beautiful girl.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is there a decent clone bank that has a legit cut of this ?? PM pretty please if you do know of one.

Never dealt with a clone company so I can't steer ya.
I would imagine some of those dispensaries out in cali have gotten their mitts on her,but I always hear of them passing off things that aren't legit so......

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Actually ...I did ..And I do ..top her... and you know what ? she is stronger for it...She’s almost self-supporting

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’ve got a whole crew of Mac vegging in 5 gallons they’re unbelievable

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Actually ...I did ..And I do ..top her... and you know what ? she is stronger for it...She’s almost self-supporting

I've noticed how strong her mains are as well,I spread her open tying down he mains for the past month to let everything catch up to her tops....she loved it....she dont seem as much staking will be neccessary,not like most other strains.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here’s an example of a 5 gallon Mac....sorry about the HPS glare...
picture.php

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Runoff is a Pain in the ass ...and there is a tricky question ...I deal with it in different ways ...but basically I have to haul it away

Lol my bushes around my yard grow faster than anyone around..... my youngest son wants to grow some huge ass pumpkins with the run off.

Virgin1

Hi guys , some great pics and great work here ur doing the Mac proud , I’ve recently got hold of her and I’m prob 6 weeks in veg now . Boy is she slowwwwww starting to move now though I just wanted to know what she stretches like ?
I’ve already topped mine took it off and rooted it she roots really well and quite fast :)

Thanks in advance v1

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’ve only had One run with her under my belt so far I don’t think she was a huge stretcher

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Agreed, she actually has some stretch in flower. If you can fill in the space to start you can expect a good stretch to really fill it in.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
99%MAC ... These are vegging in 5 gallon containers I’m going to be setting them up for flowering soon
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts