What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mullumbimby Madness from OZ

RC_Colas

Veteran
Hola ICmag Community,

I have been gifted some pure Mullumbimby Madness seeds direct from OZ and thought it only fitting that I provide a grow show of this outstanding strain! Many thanks go out to the KIND soul who has entrusted me with these fine genetics, so pull up a chair and watch the show:woohoo:

Here they are after about 6 weeks of veg, the potted one was first out of the gate and has really taken to the upgrade container...

and the 2 trays that will be transplanted this weekend:

Surely there will be some males in the mix for preservation sake.

Saludos

RC_Colas

Slurm

Dankness!!
Good luck with these babies. I'm sure after a transplant they will explode. I love the little tiny one & the very very stretchy one in the third picture !

corky1968

Veteran
I rembember seeing a picture of a huge Mullumbimby Madness online before.

I didn't know the seeds were still available.

I thinks there's some Thai in it's genetic background.

RC_Colas

Veteran
They aren't still available...at least not commercially;) I am excited to see these mature, as grew out the version from the Mullum Madman back in the OG days and this line will surely be as good if not better.

I will keep the updates coming.

Saludos

RC_Colas
:tiphat:

I rembember seeing a picture of a huge Mullumbimby Madness online before.

I didn't know the seeds were still available.

I thinks there's some Thai in it's genetic background.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Nice to see you around RC_Colas....always dig your seed stash...good luck

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This should be a fun show.

Can ya tell us a little about or link your last MM run?
Would be delightful.
:lurk:

RC_Colas

Veteran
Hola MJPassion,

My run of MM last year were the genetics provided to me by the Mullum Madman back in 2004, whereas these Mullumbimby Madness genetics are a completely different line. They are legit and pure...these are the MMs referenced in other threads on this forum in pure and hybrid forms:) I am truely lucky to have been gifted these and happy to be able to share the show with the community:)

Saludos

RC_Colas

corky1968

Veteran
I hope you make a bunch of seeds from these MM in pure form.

We need more landraces and the good old strains being reproduced more than ever.

RC_Colas

Veteran
Hola Slurm,

You have a very keen eye...the super stretchy one in the 3rd pic is actually a Purple Highland Lao hand collected by Bohdi from the Muang Sing tribe. I will be starting a seperate Thread for those soon...an authentic Jungle Sativa with extreme vigor like Dinosaur food!

Saludos

RC_Colas

Dankness!!
Good luck with these babies. I'm sure after a transplant they will explode. I love the little tiny one & the very very stretchy one in the third picture !

SeedyPast

Its great to see preservation and sharing of the heirloom NLD strains. Have the MM x NH21, but very encouraged to see the pure MM in more gardens

Coughie

This will be a fun one to watch.

Hoping for a great climax to this thread~

Thanks for sharing RC Colas,
Followed a lot of your adventures but never had the chance to watch one from the beginning

RC_Colas

Veteran
Muchas Gracias Coughie, glad you are able to tune in for this one:)

McKush I have started them indoor under Flos, moved to 1000W MH, and they will go outdoors for flowering in about 3 weeks or so to finish:) The potted MM above has exploded this week...pics coming!!

Saludos

RC_Colas

The Revolution

Veteran
Excellent thread! Im tuned in to see how these turn out for you. I have some of the MM hybrids done and gifted to me by Chaco..
SFValley x Mullumbimby/Nevilles Basic 5/Skunk
Stardawg (corey Cut) x Mullumbimby/Neville's Basic5/Skun
Im very anxious to dig into these genetics, and see how they've recombined.
Im most excited about that stardawg x MM/N5/Skunk. Im hoping to find some very sativa dom stardog phenos. I will be hunting for a keeper from this line, and also trying to stabilize what I expect to turn up.
Thank you for sharing, and I look forward to seeing these pure MM in fullbloom! BlessUp

Scrappy-doo

I've sampled some of chacos selections from the corey x. Some serious stink bombs in there that are a step up even from corey itself which is saying a lot. Very nice score those are gonna make your eyes water when you trim.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Excellent thread! Im tuned in to see how these turn out for you. I have some of the MM hybrids done and gifted to me by Chaco..
SFValley x Mullumbimby/Nevilles Basic 5/Skunk
Stardawg (corey Cut) x Mullumbimby/Neville's Basic5/Skun
Im very anxious to dig into these genetics, and see how they've recombined.
Im most excited about that stardawg x MM/N5/Skunk. Im hoping to find some very sativa dom stardog phenos. I will be hunting for a keeper from this line, and also trying to stabilize what I expect to turn up.
Thank you for sharing, and I look forward to seeing these pure MM in fullbloom! BlessUp

G`day R

The Mullum cross is Mullum Madness x Super 5 [NL5 / Afgh x NL5 / SK ]. AKA Mullum Super 5 .

I grew some Mullum Super 5 x Chem D reversed . Vigorous potent and flowered out doors from spring into mid summer !

Thanks for sharin

EB .

RC_Colas

Veteran
Mullum Update - 7 Weeks

Mullum Update - 7 Weeks

Hola Sativa Aficionado,

Here is an update at 7 weeks, one of the first Mullum to be repotted and a group shot of the others all happily transplanted; they really Explode after repotting:)

Saludos

RC_Colas

B

bringyalungs

Bout to get super sized up in this beetch..tree genetics for real