What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HERIJUANA

Cali o x Herijuana ... I plan to do that cross soonish!

Got the heri clone and some nice s2 cali o in seeds form ^^ Hope that'll turn in magic.

sounds nice bro... I have a herijuanaXapedog at about 3 weeks 12/12... apedog is grapeapeXchemdogo8X(aliendogf1)... hopefully it will have a grape taste with the potency of the heri

ive done a lot of work with the heri and breeding as well..

there are top notch amazing phenos in there. frosty dense dark fruity afghani type smells with narcotic body stones that make you just wanna lay down and smile. the typical pheno is the bland one with the heavy high. also sativa phenos that stretch crazy and grow real tall. these are prolly the non keepers. look for that frosty dense one with a nice smell. its in there.

it is a great breeder cuz it adds a knockout stone. i crossed it to a lot of strains that had pure flavor like jilly bean, sour dubble, sour diesel, agent orange, etc and most the time instead of adding flavor to the heri what it does is take away flavor from the female youre using to add flavor lol like my agent orange smelt like the agent orange smell just a lot less pronounced with a little earthy hash undertone.. it did this to most of the crosses. but every single one had an amazing stone. never loses potency.

my girl wont let me breed with it anymore cuz ive done too many and it kinda blands shit up for the sake of potency. so i gotta move on. maybe ill find a nice female to throw pollen on and see how it works that way.

i got a white master x herijuana og in flower right now that i think is gonna be a special plant. straight kush with this one. reaks of that real kush stink and is just a frost monster. im gonna try to pass it around a lot cuz we love that real kush around here.

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Thanks charle, i hope for you! So, my pheno smell mostly afghani fruity/sandalwood type .. Hard to put some words on that!

But the high of her is straight 'god alike'

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
one that purples and reeks like nothing I have ever smelled just came down the smell is unique to say the least, its pretty

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
420giveaway
In the moment I grow a Herijuana/White Widow cross, on the left side, called Mad Scientist.

picture.php

Before sometimes another cross, ChemD/Herijuana, called Extrema.

picture.php

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Popped some Jack Smack (Jack Herer x Herijuana) yesterday. Hoping to find something decent in there....we'll see.

Happy Holidays
Peace
BM

Desert Hydro

Veteran
my herijuana from S@nnie. flavor is a little lacking but potency wise its stupifying

Attachments

• P5250586.JPG
    P5250586.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 29

the rrock

ive run most of s@nnies heri crosses IMO the best is anethstasia,(herijuana x positronics afghani skunk). A better yield and taste than heri and you cannot beat his prices anywhere..His sugarpunch is a winner also

bigshawn

I'be grown heri for the past year, like all have said the Teast is funny to say the least the smell is like sweet rottin eggs yield is med to heavy and the effect is strong good meds for sure.. I got my heri from Mota.

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Hillbilly Dreams Seed Company?

Hillbilly Dreams Seed Company?

Anybody know anything about this now defunct (I think) seed co.? I've got a cross of Sensi's Jack Herer and Hillbilly Dream's Herijuana. Mr. Google doesn't seem to know much about them.

Thanks
BM

D

DryNobBob

I thought Mr Tuck was still around, but not sure doing what and the stock went to that user place, just what I heered

zappa66

I have three s@nies heri flowering in a scrog at the moment. Can’t say they are looking impressive at 28 days. I’ll be sure to pop back into this thread when I finish up.

Latest posts

Latest posts