What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HERIJUANA

Diskokobaja

Hi Diskokobaja
-San..e s Heri is sould out,- what i knows ,
-but it is realy not worth to grow this slow veging,low harvest,bad taste and medium potency ......

I hope this will help you

I almost fall for that. Thank you my sir.
That is stuff that UI hate with photoP girls.. There isnt any info of their veg time.. Like some strains are slower and some are faster..

why doesn't anyone states showing sex time( as Far as I know than is natural time to flip her to 12/12)..

I know that you post pone flowering until reaching desired size, but I wanna know how much time does take for og kush from seed to harvest if I flip it on natural showing sex time??

That why autos are my thing.. And I'm always low on stash..

And finding out who has real and good genetics of some older strains..is like mission impossible..

GoatCheese

Veteran
I almost fall for that. Thank you my sir.
That is stuff that UI hate with photoP girls.. There isnt any info of their veg time.. Like some strains are slower and some are faster..

why doesn't anyone states showing sex time( as Far as I know than is natural time to flip her to 12/12)..

I know that you post pone flowering until reaching desired size, but I wanna know how much time does take for og kush from seed to harvest if I flip it on natural showing sex time??

That why autos are my thing.. And I'm always low on stash..

And finding out who has real and good genetics of some older strains..is like mission impossible..
Veg time can be difficult to estimate cause it depends on pot size in soil vs. hydro and what type of light you’re using.
..many times they do mention the amount of stretch (x2 or x3 etc) after 12/12 flip which can help people to estimate how long to veg to suit their grow space. And for short afghanis seed banks do sometimes mention they need a good veg to maximize the harvest, or they may say the plant doesn’t stress too much after flipping to 12/12 in which case the plants need to be grown to a good size before the flip.

S anniez Heri looks like it’s bred towards the shorter affie pheno, and those don’t stretch a huge lot. I haven’t grown his Heri but I have grown Motarebels’s and his line also had the taller phenos which were seriously potent! Maybe the strongest stuff I have ever smoked. Prolly 25%+ THC. Quite abit stronger than the short pheno
About sexing time, most indoor hybrids that flower around 9-11 weeks show sex after about 6 – 8 weeks from germination

oceangrownkush

Veteran
picture.php

Coming this year.

Let me know if Steve needs help with the website lol, would love to try some of his selections

Thesearch

After asking many many Petrolia locals, I’m talking been growing there since the 80s locals, not a single one of them can remember or produce the “Headstash”

I think this is a case of Maui Wowie/Budders...and people mistaking someone calling something headstash for the name of the line.

Petrolia is also RIGHT on the ocean...Afghanis don’t do real well there unless you’re more toward honeydew.

Just saying...

Petrolia headstash is seemingly named after someone's headstash from petrolia. Part of the hippy trail, I have heard. I wouldn't imagine the strain had a name passed with it originally

mjseeds

I figured with the new TOU we should have a thread dedicated to Herijuana. So lets discuss Herijuana from all breeders (Mortabel, , Woodhorse, etc.) as long as it is pure Herijuana; not to be confused with OG Herojuana... So come on everyone lets get Heri!!!

DD
what's herijuana? hahah new to this..

Just found a bunch of old seeds, including some of Sannnies Herijuana from ~10 years ago.

Grew a few long time ago and I can remember it being a short plant with rock hard buds and a devastating knock out stone. Any plans you might have had got thrown out the window as soon as you hit some of this.

That being said, the high did feel a bit one dimensional and the ones I grew did not have a lot going on for them in the smell/flavor department.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts