What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HERIJUANA

J

joejusttyped

Interesting, MO. I have never heard of Heri being prone to herm... Chemdawg and fem beans yeah.. .

My first run with feminized Extrema yeilded no hermies and I stressed the fuck outta her with below 55* temps in the closet.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Grown Heri a number of times, from Steve Tuck to The Three Birds to ******'s.
I've always been intrigued with the mystique of Heri, but I think I've finally gotten her out of my system last winter.
I would rather run a Chem or Kush hybrid now, to the old school Heri.
I find it lacking in taste, and many phenos are leafy.
I'm smoking something now I call Kocaine Kush, the grower convinced it smells like raw cocaine, and I have to agree.
Puts my dick in the dirt and is rank as you could hope for.

I'll get back to her someday, but I need the mystique to build again.
:D

They're not letting me post pics right now, I'll be back w/ some when I can. ;)

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Woodhorse bought all of Tuck's Heri stock, I believe.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

phog

Veteran
sky high- thanks:tiphat:

getmo- i didnt get any herms from the females but i had a male that spit out pistils, then bananas. glad i didnt dust anything with that "male".

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The 1st photos I put up, the purple-y ones, are S annie's. ;)

I have had hermies w/ Heri, I'd have to look @ my notes to see if I had any problems w/ S annie's.

d3cryption

Veteran
i've ran heri, jackberry, the one x chronic, new blue diesel...... heri didn't herm on me if i can remember...

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
woodhorse stick a couple extra charges on there on top of the seed price when you order, but the genetics are seriously worth the money,, herijuana and any cross with it is dank,,

the heri/crosses ive run havent hermed on me

D

dramamine

I ran some Heri from S annie's and some threw nanners, but I never found any seeds. I'm pretty sure they were all sterile. I personally feel like it's a better strain for breeding than for smoking, but lotsa peeps like that full on narco, dead-to-the-world stone. Still got a jar of it tucked away somewhere.

One thing about the flavor...it's a unique taste that always makes me think of hash flavored ice cream. I love ice cream and I love hash, but it just doesn't thrill me to smoke it for some reason. A bit bland, like HL said.

Another interesting trait I found in two different heri plants was crimson colored sap. After topping them, I thought I'd cut the shit out of my finger....looked just like blood. S annie said he'd never found that in heri before, so kinda weird.

I did have 1 Herijuana Plant that sort of Hermed....There was no nanners,but the plant still produced about 20 nice dark healthy seeds..which is fine by me...It is just for personal use so I actually welcome the seeds...I will keep my eyes more focused this next round..since I do have Clones of this particular Plant.

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
I grew a couple dabean co heri f19 last summer. very potent indica, but not much more sleepy than a couple other strains I have. very good taste/smell, earthy grapey hashy fruit. I am popping my last few seeds in a couple weeks. I want to try his red heri fruit bud ibl some day

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Desert Hydro

Veteran
ive got four of ******s herijuana ibl and 2 of ******s jackberry X ko kush in veg right now. im really excited to run these. as stated above, prepare to have your shit wrecked lol :)

I

icon

i grew herijuana like 2 years ago i had no hermie issues & neither did my crosses

Latest posts

Latest posts