What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep Chunk

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Someone on my colombian gold thread shared a post saying deep chunk is a bld Korean. First I've heard of it.

Mind you never grown it so never paid attention

mm

acespicoli

1702980445339.png

Dime

Someone on my colombian gold thread shared a post saying deep chunk is a bld Korean. First I've heard of it.

Mind you never grown it so never paid attention

mm
It's likely a kush,leafy,short stature ,broad leaf hash plant . The plants tend to get taller and lankier with longer internodes the closer to the equator it grows.;)

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Monkeyballs! Wait, thats copyrighted, Deep Chunk! Tom always bragged about DC performance in the shade. I hesitate to grow it though because I want something to yield well and not be too short. Anyone grown these in partial sun in the woods yet?

I had to scrap all my DC this year, they got stunted in seedling phase from cold.

full

Latest posts

Latest posts