What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Most new strains go to high in THC. How to avoid that? Let Bud stay out in Sunshine?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Med Tree Seeds. This is all you need to know. His lines have a lot of 1:1 and 2:1 CBD:THC ratio to offer, while still having peak cannabinoid levels around the 30% range.

Here is testing samples from Heady Blunts who ran their AC/DC a few years back.

picture.php

Notice the peak levels at the bottom for THC and CBD. I think these are more in the range you are looking for + all the additive benefits of high CBD content.

dank.Frank

Drewsif

I would say some smoke gets your IQ down, and those with less IQ not even notice it. and those with higher IQ dont want to be like fucktard but still wants to get high. I dont think THC has something to do with it.

Nah, its a common observation. Some people are too stupid to feel a Sativa.

Drewsif

Heavy smokers just can't understand this question.

There are lots of people with 0 to little tolerance who like THC's effects but don't want to be wrecked beyond functioning. Even a few small puffs for them is too much.

As well it is gratifying to smoke a whole joint as one would a cigar or cigarette.

Most folks just want something they can compare to the effects of a drink be it wine,been,rum etc.

Currently the low cbd/low thc or high cbd/low thc strains worry me as to their yields / flowering time and ultimately taste, something will pop up soon I'm sure.

We're talking modern weed here. The concern doesn't exist in reality. You dont get any higher from 2 joints than you do one. I have never seen that to be even remotely possible with modern genetics. The ceiling is hit after the first drag. Thats how every grower gives himself away. I've been told by hundreds of people "you ain't gonna get any higher, youre just wasting weed" so no I'll never understand the argument. There are no levels to the high of modern genes. Just an on/off switch.

Latest posts

Latest posts