What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vertical stacked pots

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Hey ya'll. I got some pictures I thought were kind of cool so I thought I would share. Last grow I ran out of floor space in my
flower tent, but I still had a couple of clones I wanted to flower out. I had the idea to try stacking the pots on top of each other, with an overflow cup at the bottom to catch any runoff. It seemed to work okay, the flowers got bigger than they would have just using the 5 inch pot, I am sure of that. The bottom pot was connected to the top one completely, I actually had to tear them apart. It actually felt really weird hearing the roots rip like that, almost sad, but it was already dead so I wasn't hurting it, just still felt weird. Anyway here is some pics. And I know those cup roots look like hell, this was sitting in my tent 2 months after harvest, I kind of forgot it was there.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Dood wtf is up with my thumb lmao
picture.php
picture.php

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Thanks! :tiphat: The only downside I remember was the center of gravity was raised a bunch, so you have to be careful not to knock them over.