What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4 Clones on Amisson

growdady

Hello Ghost here with 4 clones that were taken from a 818 headband. Clone four was taken while the mom was flowering. She is doing her thing building roots. She was upgraded into a solo cup this morning. and watered. The clones 1-3 will be transplanted to 3 gallon grow bags this weekend.

Clone one was first of the clones to root. Clones 1-3 were taken at the same time. Clone 1 grew roots about a week before 2 and 3. She will either get Tiresias Mist to a branch to self her and make fem seeds or she will become the mother. Clones 2-4 will get flowered, hoping that clone 4 grows to be a monster. Well enough with the talk lets get into some pictures.

Attachments

• 1.10.19.group.jpg
    1.10.19.group.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 1.10.19.clone1 (2).jpg
    1.10.19.clone1 (2).jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 1.10.19.clone2.jpg
    1.10.19.clone2.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 1.10.19.clone3.jpg
    1.10.19.clone3.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 1.10.19.supercropped.jpg
    1.10.19.supercropped.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

growdady

Yesterday I decided to transplant clone 1 into a 3 gallon grow bag. She seems to like having more room. The other clones I have decided to leave in solo ups for another week or so until they get a little bigger. Clone 1 was placed into the tent yesterday as well she was growing good under the single light bulb with the other 3 clones. So I assume she will be very vigorous under the HIDS. Well here is a few pictures of her this morning.

Attachments

• 1.12.19.jpg
    1.12.19.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 1.12.19 (3).jpg
    1.12.19 (3).jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 26
  • 1.12.19 (2).jpg
    1.12.19 (2).jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 25

growdady

Here is a look at the clones, clones 2&3 will get transplanted in the morning. I have been too busy to bother with them. Packing and cleaning getting ready to start moving into my new house on Saturday. Well here is a look at the girls.

Attachments

• 1.17.19.clones.jpg
    1.17.19.clones.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 31
  • 1.17.19.SC.clone4.jpg
    1.17.19.SC.clone4.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 34
  • 1.17.19.clone3.jpg
    1.17.19.clone3.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 28
  • 1.17.19.clone2.jpg
    1.17.19.clone2.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 30
  • 1.17.19.clone1.jpg
    1.17.19.clone1.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 25

growdady

I just transplanted clones 2 and 3 into three gallon grow bags. I decided to do it this morning since clone 1 needed watered. All 3 clones were fed 8ml a gallon base nutrients. All additives given @4ml a gallon. Clone 4 (the monster cropped) remains in a solo cup. All clones were placed in the tent. Well here are the young ladies 1, 2 and 3.

Attachments

• 1.19.19.jpg
    1.19.19.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 1.19.19 (4).jpg
    1.19.19 (4).jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 1.19.19 (3).jpg
    1.19.19 (3).jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 34
  • 1.19.19 (2).jpg
    1.19.19 (2).jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 27

growdady

Okay here goes the clones this morning. The monster cropped clone is finally throwing new leaves some single blade some 3 leaf. All the clones are doing well. They are getting fed 4ml a gallon base nutrients and 2ml a gallon additives. Well here is a look at the clones as of today. The monster cropped clone will remain in solo cup until she gets a little bigger.

Attachments

• 1.25.19.supercropped.jpg
    1.25.19.supercropped.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 1.25.19.jpg
    1.25.19.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 1.25.19.group.jpg
    1.25.19.group.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 1.25.19 (3).jpg
    1.25.19 (3).jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

growdady

First up is shot of the monster cropped clone she is getting potted up today. Than we have a shot of 1-3 clones. Clones 5-7 showing roots will go into solo cups. There is nothing really going on the girls are just taking it easy. And my buddy was correct Big thank you for showing me the way im now 7 out of 7.

Attachments

• 2.3.19.roots (3).jpg
    2.3.19.roots (3).jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 2.3.19.roots (2).jpg
    2.3.19.roots (2).jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 2.3.19.roots.jpg
    2.3.19.roots.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 2.3.19.groupclones.jpg
    2.3.19.groupclones.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 2.3.19.monstercropped (2).jpg
    2.3.19.monstercropped (2).jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

growdady

Clones 5-7 have been upgraded to plastic Solo cups. They will remain in the cups for 2 weeks before being transplanted to final pots.There was no issues moving the ladies from the clear cups to Solo cups. They will remain small under the 32 watt light until I can move them. They rooted under the 32 watt light with the monster cropped clone. The monster cropped clone remains in the Solo cup as she had more room for roots. And I am a bit lazy today so maybe later today or tomorrow I will get to her.

Attachments

• 2.4.19.group.clones.jpg
    2.4.19.group.clones.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

growdady

Decided to make this a thread for all my clones. The title says 4 clones on a mission but I ended up cutting 3 more clones. I don't want to confuse anyone with the 1-4 and the 5-7 clones. So this thread is dedicated to all my clones, there will be more clones added to this in the future. If anyone is struggling to make clones hit me up and I can maybe give you some pointers, shit is so easy a cave man can do it.:biggrin:

growdady

Any pointers you could share on cloning would be greatly appreciated. ��

Sure thing Michiganman! First were gonna need to gather a few things. First get some scissors, small see through plastic cups. I found mines at the Dollar Tree. These cups are smaller than solo cups. Anyhow like I was saying Dollar tree the cups cost me 1 dollar for a pack of like 15 cups. I grow in Promix, my buddy, who taught me this cloning method grows in Ocean Forest. Your gonna need is a spray bottle, if you have a seedling heat mat cool grab that. If not don't worry it will work without it. As I have tested both with and without the mat. So Fill the see through cups with your medium. I forgot your gonna need a pen or a pencil also. So after you fill the cups get a pencil, Stick it through the medium making a hole in the middle of the cup.

Take your CLEAN scissors make a angeled cut wherever it is you want to clone. Stick that cutting ito the hole you made with your pencil. Take a second to patch the medium around the stem of the cutting. Water the cup until the medium is good and wet but not soggy as shit. Spray the cutting with water 2xs a day. I make it easy on myself, thats the first thing I do when I wake up. And it is also the last thing I do before I go to bed. I keep mines under a single. If you have a seedling tray place the cup on there.

The reason for the clear cups is so you dont have to fuck around with the plant trying to figure if its rooting. When you see roots transfer to whatever size pots or cups you have on hand. Thats it no domes no cloning gel or powders. But if you already have them on hand fell free to use them you after all paid for them. When the soil in the clear cups start to dry up. That's where you water once again WET not soggy. That's it, you will be seeing roots within the cups within 12 days time. :tiphat:

Last edited:

growdady

These clones are flowering they will get fed today 4ml base 2ml Big Bud. They are doing good, I snapped the top off one of my clones. I was being lazy instead of moving the plants. I reached over it snapped the top clear off. That was last week, she didn't seem to bother. I think it hurt me more than it did her lol. These clones will run 8 weeks. The monster cropped clone will not get flowered until I get a few clones off her. She is still throwing single blade leaves. She looks like she will be a bushy lady, I may have to do more monster cropping in the future.

Attachments

• 2.8.19.clone4.jpg
    2.8.19.clone4.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 2.8.19.clone3.jpg
    2.8.19.clone3.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 2.8.19.clone2.jpg
    2.8.19.clone2.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 2.8.19.clone1.jpg
    2.8.19.clone1.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 24

growdady

Forgot to update these 3 yesterday. Nothing to say they are just vegging out. Here is a quick look at the girls.

Attachments

• 2.9.19.clones5.to.7.jpg
    2.9.19.clones5.to.7.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 29

growdady

I couldn't find my 3 gallon grow bags. House is still some boxes and bags from the move. Wanted to get this girl transplanted over the weekend. So that's the second thing I did this morning. The first thing I did was give the flowering clones some plain water. She was transplanted into a 3 gallon Superroots Air Pot. She was transplanted and watered. Well here is a quick picture of her in her new home.

Attachments

• monster.cropped.2.11.19.jpg
    monster.cropped.2.11.19.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 30

growdady

Well the clones are doing very well as of today. The flowering clones are busy growing bud. The young clones are busy vegging out under the cfl. I have to keep them small for now, then they will go into air pots. (there is a method to my madness believe me). The monster cropped clone is doing very good, she is liking her new home and light. Their mother was harvested at lights on, but that's another thread. Well here is a few looks at all the girls this morning.

Attachments

• 2.14.19.clones.jpg
    2.14.19.clones.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 2.14.19.monster.cropped.jpg
    2.14.19.monster.cropped.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 2.14.19.clones (2).jpg
    2.14.19.clones (2).jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 2.14.19.bud.jpg
    2.14.19.bud.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 26

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I couldn't find my 3 gallon grow bags. House is still some boxes and bags from the move. Wanted to get this girl transplanted over the weekend. So that's the second thing I did this morning. The first thing I did was give the flowering clones some plain water. She was transplanted into a 3 gallon Superroots Air Pot. She was transplanted and watered. Well here is a quick picture of her in her new home.
Lookin good bro! I really, really liked those airpots when I was using coco. Super root growth. I moved to organic soil though and prefer the fabric pots for those.