What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Happy New Year

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi dears :wave:

It's time to recapitulate and to thank you for all your support and contributions in 2017! :huggg: It has been an intense and successful year for ACE Seeds, but our path is meaningless without all of you, ACE supporters! What an amazing year it has been, full of great plants, great grow diaries and good vibes in this room!

Sorry for not having much time lately to reply the threads, i've been really busy with the work and updating our website. 80 % of the website is already updated ;) I will make a new thread in early January explaining in detail all the news we have for 2018!

I really miss the beloved ones that are no longer with us, but i also feel blessed to be alive to enjoy another great year with all of you! :)

ACE Seeds' team wish you a happy New Year and a prosperous, healthy and blessed 2018, full of good moments. :tiphat:

Attachments

• ACE_Navidad-17_18-EN.jpg
    ACE_Navidad-17_18-EN.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 9

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Happy New Year to all.
And to dubi, I agree 100% with iTarzan, please keep on keepin' on.
This biz needs more folks like you.

ULMW

Greetings and Glad Tidings Dubi and All at Ace Seeds. God Bless You and keep you and your loved ones safe and well in 2018 and onwards. Wishing You All @ Ace Seeds a Very Happy New Year 2018.
Happy Growing!!!

Ncali

Veteran
Happy New Year Dubi, ACE team and the entire group here at ace forum! It's been a great year, cheers to 2018's new flowers and beans.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
To a more socially acceptable new year to all.
I'm just getting 'into' ACE PH/M. Very impressive for the new year..

Ditsöwo

Happy new year ACE team and everyone else!!
Thanks for making this a joyful place of knowledge and love!! Pura vida!!

G

Happy New Year!! Planning on riding the ACE train in 2018 and years to come!

Irotas

Happy new year Dubi, thank you and the rest of the Ace seeds team for all your hard work. Happy new year to everyone else as well.

Latest posts

Latest posts