What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour diesel ibl rez dog

dabulousesp

Hey all was lucky to have been gifted 13 of these and super excited as been most wanted beans for years for me, i have 13 have got 8 to pop up so am really looking forward to seeing what i have in here i was also very lucky as gifted riri cut aswel so exciting times ahead. I will be doing a weekley update on my journal

Harpo

dabulousesp

I've got some F3 SD version 3s going, as well as,
F2 Omega D x Omega D. Seedlings are eight weeks old. I just put them into 12/12.

The Version 3's are very stable. Last step before the IBL. I've grown out the SD 1.5s, omega D and 2.5s as they were released.

The SD Version 3s are so good, and stable to boot, I never got around to doing the IBL. I try and grow some out every year.

Luck to you. I'm looking forward to seeing pics.

Make lots of seeds. Stored in the freezer they seem to last forever.

dabulousesp

Lucky guy from i would love to have seen what the version 3s were like did you ever have and problems with any herm? Im going to save abit of pollen from some males for sure need to look up best way to store it and how long for.

Harpo

Click on my name. I've a couple pics in my old gallery of V3s and a 2.5
I've never had herm issues. However, I'm very careful about light leakage.
The SD V3s have nice dense buds. Easy to manicure. Buds and fan leaves are frosty as hell. Not cabbage growth but more like a 50/50 sativa-indica mix.
The best plant I had came from the 1.5s. However only about 1 in 3 plants had the famous SD reek.
The 2.5s had about half the plants with the famous smell. The F2s had a lot of interesting phenos. Some were super sour but not so potent. Some were potent but no reek.
The V3s all have the reek and the potency. Generation after generation.
My wife doesn't smoke. When I crack open a jar anywhere in the house she can smell it. She tells me it smells like I stepped in fresh Dog Sht.
Potency is very, very nice. The high can't be beat. Up beat, but not heart racing.
You are stoned to the bone, but still want to go out for donuts. Reminds me of the high from Colombian Red, yeah I'm that old.

Last edited:
Will someone please release any version of rez's SD back into the 'community'.

For fuck's sake, not everyone wants to buy a hybrid or backcross, some of us want it pure.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Click on my name. I've a couple pics in my old gallery of V3s and a 2.5
I've never had herm issues. However, I'm very careful about light leakage.
The SD V3s have nice dense buds. Easy to manicure. Buds and fan leaves are frosty as hell. Not cabbage growth but more like a 50/50 sativa-indica mix.
The best plant I had came from the 1.5s. However only about 1 in 3 plants had the famous SD reek.
The 2.5s had about half the plants with the famous smell. The F2s had a lot of interesting phenos. Some were super sour but not so potent. Some were potent but no reek.
The V3s all have the reek and the potency. Generation after generation.
My wife doesn't smoke. When I crack open a jar anywhere in the house she can smell it. She tells me it smells like I stepped in fresh Dog Sht.
Potency is very, very nice. The high can't be beat. Up beat, but not heart racing.
You are stoned to the bone, but still want to go out for donuts. Reminds me of the high from Colombian Red, yeah I'm that old.

Interesting experiences Harpo. I left the UK 12 years ago and ew ahd been through several years of sour diesel, versions there. I did not grow from seed, myself just flowered a few different clones and spoke with others in love with this extreme stinky/potent plant, looking for the very best, ,but also with acceptable production. Back then among a few friends, the word was that the earlier versions, 1.5 and 2.5 were better than the later IBL version

supermigu

Veteran
Will someone please release any version of rez's SD back into the 'community'.

For fuck's sake, not everyone wants to buy a hybrid or backcross, some of us want it pure.

Hi,Why do not you get the Riri?
picture.php

DJXX

Veteran
SD IBL beans are in the making...i have two great moms of SD IBL 610(made with 2006 IBL and 2010 seedstock)...and Riri cut is on its way...also i popped a dozen SD IBL 2010 F2s gifted to me, sure to get a nice male from those...hopefully they will be done just before christmas...DJXX

Gardening Angel

Veteran
SD IBL beans are in the making...i have two great moms of SD IBL 610(made with 2006 IBL and 2010 seedstock)...and Riri cut is on its way...also i popped a dozen SD IBL 2010 F2s gifted to me, sure to get a nice male from those...hopefully they will be done just before christmas...DJXX

Hey Djxx

Hope your keeping well bro ?

Let me know when these are ready would love to run some

Thanks
GA

Hi,Why do not you get the Riri?

If I could get the Riri, I wouldn't be on here asking for someone to release them.

Also how do you make more seeds when you don't have a male?

I ask specific things for a reason, not to waste people's time.

@DJXX - Thank you, man. I'm glad at least one person is preserving
this line for the masses.

May I ask, where will they be retailed?

DJXX

Veteran
If I could get the Riri, I wouldn't be on here asking for someone to release them.

Also how do you make more seeds when you don't have a male?

I ask specific things for a reason, not to waste people's time.

@DJXX - Thank you, man. I'm glad at least one person is preserving
this line for the masses.

May I ask, where will they be retailed?
i'll put up a thread when the project gets goin good...i really just gift them usually...i have had every cut on the planet gifted to me and so i try to pass to the left...send me a friend request and say hi..DJXX

DJXX

Veteran
Some Riri for you

View Image
Awesome pic...yours looks perfect...i have heard she is a bit finicky
...any opinion on this...any feeding advice or tips....do you know if she reverses ok...and is the pollen viable..i will have this cut soon and the project will be kickn shortly>>DJXX

Corsaire

Veteran
Riri is a difficult clone to work : lot of hermies in the offspring, not easy to pollinate, etc, I think there are better SD clones to work to do seeds... ;)

A friend has made the bx3 or 4 on it, but as I said above, there are a lot of hermies... :)

I made the ECDD v1 (F2) this last session (ECSD x SD IBL), and also ECSD DHK bx1, I think continue to work with the bx1 on the ECSD Chaco, it could be a nice result... :dance013:

DJXX

Veteran
Riri is a difficult clone to work : lot of hermies in the offspring, not easy to pollinate, etc, I think there are better SD clones to work to do seeds... ;)

A friend has made the bx3 or 4 on it, but as I said above, there are a lot of hermies... :)

I made the ECDD v1 (F2) this last session (ECSD x SD IBL), and also ECSD DHK bx1, I think continue to work with the bx1 on the ECSD Chaco, it could be a nice result... :dance013:
thanks i don't need hermies...lol...more Chaco then and SD IBL F3s...DJXX

Latest posts

Latest posts