What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best Strain or CBD/THC ratio for Nerve Pain

Nico Farmer

Hi everybody

Ace Seeds has some good CBD strains.
It may help:

CBD rich parental plants cannabinoid analysis

Cannabinoid analysis of new CBD rich parental plants recently selected.

Amazing CBD content and super high CBD/THC ratios in the 2 best parental plants we have found and analyzed.

CBD 1 parental plant

Total CBD= 25,12 %
Total THC= 1,04 %
Aprox Ratio CBD/THC= 24:1

CBD 5 parental plant

Total CBD= 17,77 %
Total THC= 0,67 %
Aprox Ratio CBD/THC= 26:1

Look their forum for more infos.

Bless up all

I don't personally ship and can't say where to get them due to the TOS but Med Tree Seeds has several varieties in the 1:1-2:1 range.

Toci- (ACDC x *Xena) is available in both A F3 an a S1 with ratios averaging 3:2.

Heroes - (**Tocitonic x Tangie) most common chemotypes average between 1:1-2:1with a Tangie terpene profile.

*Xena- C99 x (Green Crack x WMD)
**Tocitonic - Cannatonic x Toci

Hello, I know this topic is a little dated ^^ but does anyone have redd cross and madd krush seeds in regular seeds please or do people know where I can buy these varieties? Because the facebook page doesn't really seem active :(

Nannymouse

Just wanted to add that i agree with most of what milita420 has stated in this thread. I had suffered, yes, suffered, with 'fibromyalgia' symptoms for years. Finally, went to see a naturopath that listened closely, and for a good time, compared to the rushed MD's...and then she asked me if i had ever been tested for heavy metals. We sent in a stool sample that not only addressed metals, but many other issues. No cancer, no parasites, missing several good gut bacteria and digestive enzymes (as in, totally missing, not just low), vitamin C was on the edge of having scurvy, same with vitamin D. And then, there were the metals. Holy cow. A page full of metals that should not have been in any human, in those amounts, much like what militia420 described. I was put on some vitamin/mineral supplements. But, i think what helped most was the ten week(once a week) series of I.V.'s that helped pull the metals out. I was told that i may need to do the series again, as this only pulled the 'top layer' of metals, and that there may be metals deeper in tissue and bone.

I have not gone in for another round of IV's, they cannot practice as freely, in this state. But, i have moved to a less polluted environment, raising food from virgin land that is chock full of glacial dust. Three gardens on the property, and we raise much of our food. I do feel better, now. It is a shame that i lost so much vitality in my younger days. Got better, just a few short years before the 'normal' aging process is starting to show.

I dunno if the hair test would be as encompassing as the stool sample tests, but may be a good start.

Thighland

I gave up smoking for more than 10 years, then I got a pinched nerve in my neck. Heaps of pain and an 'electrical' feeling in my fingers. I was put on strong meds that did little, instead I ate Nepalese hash, which was very effective. Eating was definetely more effective than smoking, you can really feel it in your body.

As the hash is a traditional product, it probably has evolved with medicinal benefits.

Nannymouse - I have also been diagnosed with Fibromyaglia and will look into the heavy metals. Any idea where they are coming from? Or maybe it's just so much artificial crap we are surrounded by.

Last edited:

exoticrobotic

Or maybe it's just so much artificial crap we are surrounded by.
Many things can cause nerve pain.

Naturally some of us lose more connective tissue as we age but repetetive movements over long periods of time can cause nerve pain as can sudden impact accidents.

My nerve pain is made worse by strong smelling washing powder and flame retardants on bedding/sofas.

Ensuring your bed is perfectly flat and level makes a big difference.

As does vitamin C.

Chyawanprash an Ayurvedic herbal jam helps too.

exoticrobotic

When my nerve pain is really bad i find an antihistmine with psuedoephedrine in helps a lot.

All these allergens can make existing inflammation worse... Food stuffs/pollen/mold etc