What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Here we go again!

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Good evening guys&girls.
After a good meal and a even better spliff i feel like Paradise.
Missus sleeps in the sofa with half joint yet in the ashtray, the kid´s in bed after a good day at school and even the dog chills laying on the fluffy doormat, what not to like?!?!
I got no money but i got plenty of love&flowers!!!

Now is Rose Time!!!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

paulo73

Veteran
Happy Friday to all!
It´s a sweet&sour one this is.
If on one side all my newly received cuts died on me, they´re heavily battered and in poor shape on arrival so i was ready for this step back. Harsh anyway because i was looking for these strains for a while now.
But on a more positive note almost all seeds that i´ve popped are showing good signs. Even my Golden Tiger 2009 stock are doing ok, so the show must go on!!!

Just a little shot of the vegging cabinet after a bit of shelving
picture.php

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Ahh man, sorry to hear your cuts didn't make it paulo. That's the great thing about seeds, you can store them with minimal effort and maybe find a winner.. It's always a mystery.

I hope you might be able to get those special cuts again soon..

paulo73

Veteran
No worries brother!

No worries brother!

Ahh man, sorry to hear your cuts didn't make it paulo. That's the great thing about seeds, you can store them with minimal effort and maybe find a winner.. It's always a mystery.

I hope you might be able to get those special cuts again soon..

Cuts came and cuts go :blowbubbles:and you know me, they´re all special to me:artist:

I´ve started a thread with my take on Lion Balm, to anyone interested here´s the link

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=276338

paulo73

Veteran
Good evening guys!
I hope that all is well.
I´m growing fond of my Motavation...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

...and why is that?!

Sorry about the lousy feeding job

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
A little late for the start of this show, with a spectacular vibe, but you know what they say "it's better late then never." Loving all the pictures, and not only of the lovely buds, but of the lovely dog, and the overall experience of your daily life.

...will be checking it out regularly...fosho!...peace. :tiphat:

paulo73

Veteran
Never too late southflorida, never too late.
Many thanks for the kind words and good vibes.
Please make yourself at home, any comments/info/questions are most welcome.
Keep it green southflorida.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Ahhh Paulo,

I love seeing Magus/Serious genetics. The Warlock, Double Dutch and Biddy Early are some fine genetics. I wonder why not so many grow them. I guess its because many think that its all the same skunk/afghan/dutch plants rehashed again. Not many know what a great selector of special plants Gerrit was. I've heard that the Motavation is some really heavy indica.. Hope she lives up to her name. :)

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
I recall motivation wore glasses are you sure these are gen seeds lol
joke bro wonderful plants. peace and respect
azad

paulo73

Veteran
Thanks Brothers of the High Hopes

Thanks Brothers of the High Hopes

Ahhh Paulo,

I love seeing Magus/Serious genetics. The Warlock, Double Dutch and Biddy Early are some fine genetics. I wonder why not so many grow them. I guess its because many think that its all the same skunk/afghan/dutch plants rehashed again. Not many know what a great selector of special plants Gerrit was. I've heard that the Motavation is some really heavy indica.. Hope she lives up to her name. :)

I had the luck of growing a couple of very interesting AK47s and since then i´m partial to a bit of Serious herb and because i do like my Indicas Heavy i might have a little flirt with this girl:artist:

I recall motivation wore glasses are you sure these are gen seeds lol
joke bro wonderful plants. peace and respect
azad

You know me, never sure of anything except that i´m in Love :)
But trusting my daft notes Motavation it is.

Things are looking ok and i predict a few big buds to start the year.
I might even score some new gear to the grow, at least i was good boy and i wrote my letter to Santa :biggrin:

Many thanks guys for making all this much funnier

RetroGrow

Veteran
Você tem sorte de estar na ensolarada Portugal. Eu desejo que eu estava lá. Eu gostaria de visitar algum dia. É legal para crescer lá?

paulo73

Veteran
Tenho sorte sim! Portugal é um bom sítio para crescer&viver mas de certo não é nenhum Paraíso ;)
Organiza a visita que podes ficar aqui em casa.

Sorry for the Portuguese appointment :)

RetroGrow

Veteran
Essa é uma gentil oferta. Eu sempre quis visitar Portugal. Eu fui para o Brasil muitas vezes. É aí que eu aprendi Português. Gostaria de visitar o país mãe. Obrigado pela oferta.

paulo73

Veteran
O prazer é meu.

O prazer é meu.

Essa é uma gentil oferta. Eu sempre quis visitar Portugal. Eu fui para o Brasil muitas vezes. É aí que eu aprendi Português. Gostaria de visitar o país mãe. Obrigado pela oferta.

Não tem que agradecer.
A oferta mantem-se até 2050 por isso se organiza que casa em Portugal você já tem :biggrin:

paulo73

Veteran
Happy Season to all!

Happy Season to all!

Hi there guys and girls.
I hope that all is good where you´re standing.
Around here it´s the same every year...This season really depresses me and the more effort i put on it the more i end up depressed.
But let´s stop moaning because this is a festive season.
Here´s the happiest being in the house
picture.php

Ain´t he a nice looking dog?

Santa brought me a new grinder straight from Dam
picture.php

And in the meanwhile i´ve been using the good weather and the pain free days to prepare next year outdoor
picture.php

PsichoCrack#2 is looking good
picture.php

picture.php

Take it easy guys and be kind to each other

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
Hi there guys and girls.
I hope that all is good where you´re standing.
Around here it´s the same every year...This season really depresses me and the more effort i put on it the more i end up depressed.
But let´s stop moaning because this is a festive season.
Here´s the happiest being in the house
View Image

Ain´t he a nice looking dog?

Santa brought me a new grinder straight from Dam
View Image

And in the meanwhile i´ve been using the good weather and the pain free days to prepare next year outdoor
View Image

PsichoCrack#2 is looking good
View Image

View Image

Take it easy guys and be kind to each other

Hi paulo73! Loving the pics of your dog. I have 6 small dogs and a cat, and I love spending time with them, and watching them interact with each other.

Interesting grinder, btw...how does it look inside? :)

p.s. great vibe in here and lovely pics of everything as always :tiphat:

paulo73

Veteran
6 dogs and one cat...my guess is that there´s no dull moments at yours ;)
The grinder is just what you see. A metallic credit card with holes...just like a regular cheese grinder. Works well enough and it´s quite stealthy ;)
picture.php

X

X_man

That's a sweet little grinder paulo.

definitely stealthy

Still prefer scissors myself.