What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Barneys farm lsd check up (first grow)

This is my first grow it is indoors and im in the 3rd week of flowering had a problem with burning the tops but they are sorting thenselves out any tips and please comment on how you think im doing ..

Thank you.

Attachments

• Wk 2 4.jpg
    Wk 2 4.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Wk 2 2.jpg
    Wk 2 2.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 7
  • Wk 2 3.jpg
    Wk 2 3.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Wk 2 3 side cola.jpg
    Wk 2 3 side cola.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 6

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
They look pretty good, what are room and method of grow specs? Nutes?

The lsd looks like a solid strain.

Iv got 4 under 2 600w makeshift grow tent in garage iv been useinnionic bloom and adding 1ml of bloombastic per 1ltr of water (firt time growing so trying not to mess up)

LokiLoki

They look good! With that much light you should have some really fine buds in a couple of weeks :) Im using Bloombastic too, my plants always loved it.

Next time try turning your pictures ;)

Thabk you. Is it realistic to hope for 3oz a plqnt i veged for 5 weeks and i was going to flower for 6-7 weeks ? And iv only herd good things about bloombastic

GreeeeN GRassss

duppy conqueror
Veteran
is it the 3rd week from the time you switched to 12/12 or from the start of bud formation?

any time i have grown a barneys strain it always turns out very well:)

LokiLoki

Don't get your hopes up ;)

3oz per plant is possible, but this being your first time id say expect 1 - 1.5oz / plant.
You have 1200w of light, next time do a scrog under those and you will probably be able to get 2 - 3oz per plant if all goes well.

LokiLoki

You should Read This Guide.

SCRoG stands for Screen of Green, its when you train you plant under a net so that that instead of having the plant grow like a christmas tree or pyramid, you turn the pyramid up side down. That way you will get the most out of your space.

Read This, VerdantGreen doing a SCRoG. By looking at the pictures you should be able to see how its done.

There really is a lot of info on this forum. Do some searching and you will find great threads.
I know there is a great guide on all the different growing styles, but it cant find it right now.

Good luck. Feel free to ask anything and i will try to answer it the best i can. :ying:

Edit: Here It Is! <-- Read this and you will learn how to get bigger yeilds.

sprinkl

Veteran
You can still optimize the room you have by bending the main branches horizontally, lst style without snapping the stems, that could cause hermies.
This way youll be able to lower the light a bit giving bigger side buds and the buds on the main stem will be bigger as theyre more exposed.

Was bending the branch to far down and it half snapped off from where the branch leaves the main stem. Can somrbody give me advice to fix this or should just chop the branch off?

End of week 3 from 12/12 about 4 to go, looking good i think ?

Attachments

• 20131025_082501.jpg
    20131025_082501.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 20131025_082428.jpg
    20131025_082428.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 20131025_082236.jpg
    20131025_082236.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 8
LSD is a yield machine! It will put out to the level you provide for it (for instance it will produce more under a 1000w than a 400w) The problem I had with it is that the colas were so huge and dense that they just wanted to rot from the inside out. Crazy plant for sure.