What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lucid Extracts Grow Show

Finally getting chance to sit and post some things I've been working on. Running 18 light sealed rooms, Aptus nutrients, Black Gold soil and ProMix HP.

Attachments

• DSC00021.jpg
    DSC00021.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC00024.jpg
    DSC00024.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC00023.jpg
    DSC00023.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC00022.jpg
    DSC00022.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC00025.jpg
    DSC00025.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 13

ozzieAI

Veteran
Hey HBB great grow set up...wish i could do something like that

pics when posting you have a choice (drop down box, right top corner) of how you want your pics to post...

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
schweet looking room... always nice, when shits done right.....it's the wave of the future ...

Thanks Yortbogey. Been honing the room building skills for some time now but everytime I build a new one, by the time I'm done I see something or learn something that I wish I would have tried. Keep building I guess. The new Phillips lights are the shit, found out about them just in time for the last two rooms and if they perform how I think they will, I'll be replacing all lights with them.

Lovin the new Phillips lights

Lovin the new Phillips lights

These new Philips lights are the shit, almost too bright, the plants kinda freak out when they're turned all the way up to 1150 watts. These were just flipped two days ago.

This room just came down yesterday.

Attachments

• DSC00008.jpg
    DSC00008.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC00007.jpg
    DSC00007.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC00006.jpg
    DSC00006.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 14
  • PART 1347662977913
    PART 1347662977913
    12.8 KB · Views: 34

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Wow those rooms look very well constructed. Can you tell us more about those Phillips lights? Everything looks great I can only imagine the yields you can pull from setups like that.

-Funk

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
I'm assuming those are e-Papillon 1000W lamps? Can you give some comparison yield wise to your other 18KW standard HPS fixtures? I'm replacing a room about the same size as yours with them and I'd love to get some insight that I made the right decision.

They're comparable to the Gavitas but supposedly have less heat build up in the hood and reduce hot spots. They put off way less heat than any other ballast and bulb I've ever used. The light is so bright, you have to wear glasses to be in the room, your eyes just never quite adjust. We have 5 over 3 tables, which is a little more then is recommended but by the time I found out about them and their spread, I had already built the room so we couldn't make the changes to the layout to do the 3 lights over 2 tables thats recommended.

I'm assuming those are e-Papillon 1000W lamps? Can you give some comparison yield wise to your other 18KW standard HPS fixtures? I'm replacing a room about the same size as yours with them and I'd love to get some insight that I made the right decision.

Haven't finished a room with them yet, just flipped two rooms two days ago. If I had to guess, the yield will be just as good if not better then normal hoods because of how bright the lights are. They also have a different spectrum I guess that is better for plants. I cannot stress enough how bright these things are, everyone wears sunglasses in the room. It's a funny look, we bought these cheap uva glasses and they look kinda like the old oakley blades. Everyone looks like Mark Mcgwire from the 87 A's minus the steroids.

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Haven't finished a room with them yet, just flipped two rooms two days ago. If I had to guess, the yield will be just as good if not better then normal hoods because of how bright the lights are. They also have a different spectrum I guess that is better for plants. I cannot stress enough how bright these things are, everyone wears sunglasses in the room. It's a funny look, we bought these cheap uva glasses and they look kinda like the old oakley blades. Everyone looks like Mark Mcgwire from the 87 A's minus the steroids.

Thanks for the info. Yes, they are indeed very bright. Method Sevens are a must. The spectrum should have a little more blue in it than your standard HPS, which is the beneficial aspect you're referring to. Did you purchase the e-Paps straight from Dutch Garden Supply?

Let me know when you have harvest numbers from the regular hoods that you just took down, looks awesome

Thanks LokiLoki.
Getting ready to turn a room over and we're going to try a chow mix of sorts with Promix and hydroton, 70/30 blend with CAPS Nute pack mixed in, Heavy 16 base. Just chopped this stuff and we're pretty stoked, a Cherry Pie pheno we've been running that doesn't turn purple but smells like strawberry grape candy.

Attachments

• DSC00016.jpg
    DSC00016.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC00026.jpg
    DSC00026.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 10
We're trying out something with the dry room I saw a friend do. We built a sub floor with a bunch of small holes in it with fans underneath the sub floor sucking air into a lung room where we have an AC, 2 can filters and a dehu. Then we have fans blowing from the lung room through the ducting where it will travel down past the plants drying and back through the floor. Gives everything in the room a nice even dry so far.

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
We're trying out something with the dry room I saw a friend do. We built a sub floor with a bunch of small holes in it with fans underneath the sub floor sucking air into a lung room where we have an AC, 2 can filters and a dehu. Then we have fans blowing from the lung room through the ducting where it will travel down past the plants drying and back through the floor. Gives everything in the room a nice even dry so far.

Sounds awesome, I might try something similar. :thank you:

Dynamite

nice clean set-up !

very curious of the yield between the standard vs the new lights

I really like the idea of the drying area, I'm currently building a dedicated drying area myself

what all strains are you running ? and what type of yield are you getting from the room ?

Latest posts

Latest posts