What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Landrace Roots Seed Co. on the hunt in the Himalayas

hom

Veteran
This little lady started us on our journey into the mountains....A little bit rickety....but a good start.

picture.php

Last edited:

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Wow that is just spectacular scenery, Hom. I imagine that the main means of transport there is by yak, so be sure and don't let that critter get you a speeding ticket up there.

Bring back some Mountain Yeti Weed Seed and share it with the world.

hom

Veteran
That plane is one of Air Indias finest and I was slightly shitting myself when we hit some serious turbulance over the mountains. Thankfully lord Shiva protected us. Here are a few more bits and pieces from the hills.....
picture.php

hom

Veteran
A selection of goodies from the local villages and surrounding areas. We landed right in the middle of the rubbing season so everyone was making fresh cream. Most households also had a few different qualities from previous years and this is the stuff to find as it has developed a much deeper flavour and aroma. God this shit was potent.
picture.php

hom

Veteran
Our friend Bobby shows us how to make super cream. This guy was such a legend. Full of positive vibes and good knowledge. He also ran up the slopes like a mountain goat while I coughed and spluttered my way up slowly behind him. See ya again soon Bobby.

picture.php

hom

Veteran
Here are the results of some serious hard work in the sunshine. The sun up here is sooo hot that I got blisters all over my arms. That's the Irish lobster genes kicking in. This lady had already produces over 1 tola since morning(10 grams) and she showed no sign of stopping..... nice resin build up....

picture.php

Notice her left fingers are clear as she has already started to collect the cream on her right thumb....this stuff smelled beautiful.

hom

Veteran
Here we have a different view from a diff rubbing platform....could just sit here all day and rub....which is what I did. Let time slide by as ya rub and smoke chillums while drinkin mountain chai. Magical place.

picture.php

hom

Veteran
Rinse....sounds cool. I hope to get back up there soon again. It's so addictive. An ICMag meet and greet up the mountains would be top notch. We could make ice, charas, cream or pollen....even oil.

hom

Veteran
Here's a tiny piece of Bobby's supercream. This stuff was a nightmare to roll into a spliff. Just too sticky but the end result was very powerful. I have a separate video of Bobby making this piece and he only uses a knife to scrape the oil off. No finger tacking like the last video.

picture.php

If ya look at my thumb ya can see how sticky and gooey this piece was. Thats super cream for ya. Mmmmmmm.......

Latest posts

Latest posts