What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LokiLoki's Amazonian Garden (Tutankhamun)

LokiLoki

Hello again ICMAG!

Haven't been active on these forums since my last grow about a year ago. Iv'e moved and had to stop growing for a while but now I'm back on track and ready with new equipment and new genetics.

So here's the Setup:

Tent 120*60*180cm (DR120W)
Strain Pyramid Seed's Tutankhamun
Lamp Sol Digital 600w Dual spectrum
Ballast Adjusta-watt 600w (Awesome product)
Reflector Aircool
Outake 150mm 500m3/h
Intake 150mm 300m3/h
Im also using a SMSCOM Twin Controller Pro to control the fans.
Carbon Filter Going to install a Miniline filter later
Nutes:
  • Rootbastic (ATAMI)
  • ATAMI B'cuzz Hydro A&B
  • ATAMI B'cuzz Hydro Booster
  • ATAMI ATA Clean
  • ATAMI Atazyme
  • ATAMI B'cuzz Bloom stimulator
  • ATAMI B'cuzz Blossom Builder
  • ATAMI Bloombastic (Fucking rocks!)
  • Essentials Silicone +
  • Essentials Oxyplus (H2O2)
  • Biobizz's Bioheaven
  • Biobizz Topmax
  • Advanced Nutrients Voodoo Juice
  • Gold Label Roots
  • Gold Label Enzymes
  • Hesi Supervit

I'm using tap water, trying to keep the PH as close to 5.8 as possible.
All plants are grown from cuttings.

And now for the pictures!

picture.php

picture.php

They are a week old, been under the 600w on 250w on 18/6.
They are just starting to form roots.

picture.php

One of the four clones

picture.php

And here's my very good friend the Twin Controller Pro. I really like this product. Keeps the temps just right and the fans at perfect speed. This with the big fans will help me keep the temps down when turning up the ballast to 660w(!).

picture.php

And heres the Awesome Adjusta-Watt 600w. Man this is a good ballast, seriously the best I've had. Pure awesomeness!

Lets do this.

LokiLoki

Update

Update

Its gone only 11 days since I got the clones but they are developing some promising roots. Can't want to see this plant explode.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I don't have the best macro on my camera but you can clearly see the roots that are developing. I'm starting to give them a low dose of Gold Label Roots.

:thank you:

LokiLoki

Fuck me..

I got way to fucked up last night and turned off the amazon system.. :peacock:

.. and of course I forgot to turn it on again. So I woke up today morning, opened up the tent and my Tutankhamun in the Neopren ring looking kinda dead..

But hey dont fear! Ive got ATAMi right here!

Heeeeoooooyyyyy!!!!

Anyway, this is what it looks like when one 2week cutting is left without irrigation for 2days under a 400W HPS vs one in rockwool
Oh yeah, i just switch to 400w using a 600w HPS Dual Spectrum SolDigital.
picture.php

So, in the picture above you will see two plants. The one in rockwool seems much healthier. So what's the deal?

Well. If you're going to drink a alot of mexican-fucked-up-tequila-withworns'n'shit drink, ne sure to turn on you'r rainforest, over and out! :blowbubbles:

Nice thread Loki.

G81
i love you!

LokiLoki

Small update

Small update

17th Oct.
+25ml B'cuzz Hydro Booster
+25ml B'cuzz A&B
+10ml Gold Label Roots

PH: 5.5
EC: 1.2

picture.php

The roots on the clone in the neopren ring seems to recover nicely.

Looking good loki, glad to see ya back at it!

LokiLoki

Update - 17 days from clone

Update - 17 days from clone

18th October.

PH: 5.6
EC: 1.2
Temps 25-27C
Water temp around 25C

Adding the nutes yesterday really did a lot. Leaves are now pointing upwards instead of hanging a bit like they did a day ago.

Yesterday the new leaves that were forming seemed a bit yellow in the middle, today they look much healthier.

The clones now seem fully developed, time for the growth to begin!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

LokiLoki

Cool setup Loki, you can see a new spurt of growth in the latest pics.

G81

Thanks man! Yeah I love how you can actually see the plants developing from day to day in hydrosystems.

I'm so tempted to put em in 12/12 very soon. I should probably wait but they will flower for 9 weeks and knowing how fast it can grow using this method id say the plant can probably reach over 50cm at the end of flower anway.

What you guys that?

maulwurst

looks nice I just got some [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tutankhamun seeds, will be interested to see how yours turn out
[/FONT]

LokiLoki

Is it totally overkill to start using 600w now? Fuck i shouldn't be this impatient!

Fuck it what am I saying, MORE LIGHT!!!
So im turning the ballast up to 600w tonight, gonna see if theres any big difference in 24hours.

:dance013:

looks nice I just got some [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tutankhamun seeds, will be interested to see how yours turn out
[/FONT]
Welcome! :woohoo:

I got a couple of Tutankhamun clones from a friend, Pyramid seeds. Same as you i guess?

Apparently this strain measured in at 33% thc at Spannabis, its probably bullshit but still interesting :)

count me in bro, should be a serious run..already explosive rootzone

Hey man welcome to my little thread, nice to have you here!

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
They're almost 3 weeks old, 600W should be fine. I have my 4 week old clones under 1200W right now.

maulwurst

Is it totally overkill to start using 600w now? Fuck i shouldn't be this impatient!

Fuck it what am I saying, MORE LIGHT!!!
So im turning the ballast up to 600w tonight, gonna see if theres any big difference in 24hours.

:dance013:

Welcome! :woohoo:

I got a couple of Tutankhamun clones from a friend, Pyramid seeds. Same as you i guess?

Apparently this strain measured in at 33% thc at Spannabis, its probably bullshit but still interesting :)

Hey man welcome to my little thread, nice to have you here!

Yeah mine are from pyramid seeds aswell, I also didn't really trust the 33% thc thing but I'm still looking forward to trying them out.

LokiLoki

Update

Update

20th oct.

Changed water.
Added:
+ 100ml Silicone +
+ 25ml OxyPlus (H2O2)
+ 1x Co2 Tab
+ 25ml B'cuzz Hydro Booster
+ 25ml B'cuzz Hydro A&B
+ 100ml ATAZYME
+ 5ml ATAclean
+ 2ml Hesi Supervit

EC: 0.7
PH: 6.0

X

x.scarecrow.x

hey loki :) nice thread, i'll be watchtin', good luck and have fun! my friend. peace!

LokiLoki

21 Oct.

+25ml Hydro booster
+25ml A&B

EC: 1.0 (+0.3)
PH: 5.8

These plants are going to stay a while in veg while i train em for the future scrog, so i did some heavy pruning and also topped all four plants.
I usually never top my plants but what the hell, first time for everything. Lets just hope they don't die on me now lol.

hey loki :) nice thread, i'll be watchtin', good luck and have fun! my friend. peace!

Thanks man, nice to have you here! :blowbubbles:

LokiLoki

22th october
PH: 6.0
EC: 1.0

23th October
PH: 5.9
EC: 1.4
Water temp: 29.5C / 81 degrees

+1ml Supervit
+10ml Gold Label Roots
+15ml ATAZYME
+20ml B'cuzz Booster
+25ml B'cuzz A&B

29.5C is pretty warm, could this result in slower growth? I don't really have any way of making it cooler, guess ill have to start adding icecubes or something.
I feel this is the only thing right now that I don't have figured out.. Hopefully it wont fuck everything up...

Latest posts

Latest posts