What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Raiderman Grows

raiderman

Hey wats up guys ?Thought I would do my journal over here. moved from riu and tired of the bs over there,lol..nevertheless I have 26 Blueberry plants goin and 4 granddaddy beans which are a test grow from breeder.using 1600 watts air cooled 12 x 12 bedroom for grow. rite now jus using the 600 for veging and gonna run the 1000 during flower if the ampage on this rented house wont override me cuz of ac units around house takin a beating..my BB are 3 weex old .ALSO growing Outlaws east coast purple diesel and double bubblegum doja plants.4 are outside and flowering.so far so good.all FF nutes,bud candy allthe extries.so lets get started ,a lot of good stuff here at this forum,maybe found a new home.RDR.

raiderman

heres some first shots.any help is always appreciated.thx.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 9

raiderman

heres the nute lineup.the plants are 23 days old.thier regs so will start flowering in a day or 2,will place the girls in 3 gal aeration pots and 2 gal sqare pots.

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 8

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Welcome to ICmag, raiderman. I tried out that other forum you mentioned, recently, and I think it took about 4 days before I was rudely talked down to by a moderator, in a thread where I was asking for help about their website. Anyway, I never went back. I don't know why I thought I would need another forum anyway, when this one is so awesome! :D

You can edit your posts after like 50 posts or something. I think.

Last edited:

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I lurked one of your threads over yonder and enjoyed your work...

Glad to see you came over and joined ICmag, I made the move last year and I'll tell ya what...

One hell of a great choice that turned out to be...
There's no way I would have gained so much so fast if there were all the distractions one finds at other forums..

If ya want to move forward with your work and you have
some sense of the right and wrong kind of attitude/posting style then you have found a great home...

Welcome to the get er done zone..

Rock on with ya bad self,RM....
Peace....

:lurk:
:abduct:

raiderman

thx guys, yure an awesome crew,alot of good things I been seeing over here and want to be part of.i jus moved in this place and trying to find the best plug ins,lol.. will be surfin around checkin out yure work, always learnin.thx again,rdr.

raiderman

Thank you SP..i;ll give it hell..want to order some beans from the boutique once funds are available.wanting to do Mosca seeds oldtime moonshine cross with blue satellite bluemoonshine beans ,my own version if everything goes as planned.thx again.rdr.

raiderman

wats up TP?i want to see that ace of spades also,i know yures will outride anyones at riu..some major grow ops goin on here,cool as shit and no drama.thx.also please pm me I accidently deleted some info on inbox over there,sorry .rdr.

raiderman

heres an update.BB and granddaddy plants 25 days old,east coast purple diesel and double bubblegum doja 50 days old.rdr................

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 6
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 9

raiderman

anyone know how I can upload from photo bucket? some reason not workin for me,anny help is mucho appreciated,thx.rdr.

truepunk87

Idk man.....when I upload from photobucket here nothing shows up. Kinda sucks cuz I'm not uploading straight from my phone.....

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Photobucket is easy. Just go to your account, open the picture, and click on the IMG tag link. That will automatically copy the image tag so you can come here and paste it into your post.

I use photobucket on my phone all the time, and it works with pics that were uploaded from my computer too.

You MUST use the img tags. The other links will not work.

raiderman

Thank you Hush,which one is your current journal so I can take a peep maybe help me out some ,always learnin,thx for the info my friend i'll give it a try.and gonna try to setup my sig like yours..a great help bro.rdr.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
All of the links in my sig are current. I get bored easily, lol.

But yeah, all of the pictures that I post here are hosted on photobucket. It is SOOOOOO much easier using a 3rd party image hosting site than it is to mess with the gallery here. Plus, your pics will show up automatically as full-size images, not thumbnails. There's really nothing complicated about it. If security is a concern, and it should be, make sure you turn off your location on your phone's global settings, before taking any pictures you plan on uploading. That way there's no location info in the EXIF data.

Every time you view your pictures on your photobucket account, there is a list of like 4 different links you can copy, in order to share those photos in various ways. You want the one for bulletin boards, which is the IMG tag. It is basically the direct link to your picture, but surrounded in
tags. When you paste that link into a post here, you literally just paste it and do nothing else. You don't have to surround it in any other kind of tags, or edit it in any way.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts