What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Relentless search for the dankest of the dank!

Relentless

Veteran
Hello Everyone..
Im not sure why I dont have a grow diary going here, but I guess its better to start one now then never.. If you havent seen my work check out some of my threads. Ive been posting individual pics of my different flowers over the last few years in the flower section...

I flower in a 3.5x6 closet with two 600s mounted above the ladies.. I run (18) 3gal fabric pots with fox farm ocean forest soil.. I change up the nutes every now and then but right now Im running general organics lineup with the bio bloom, diamond blk, calmg, and one other bottle.. I hardcore lolipop 4-6 mains and shove a bunch of ladies in a closet :D I usually end up with 28 or so zones with 0 popcorn, while running 10+diff strains at a time.

My main objective isnt to cash crop and get the most yield, but to find the dankest of strains.. Im constantly getting new phenos from friends and killing the subpars.

Here are the clones Ive ran before that Im running for this round..
A few of my regulars:
Jack Herer Pre96
Purple Kush sr71
Purple Urkel
Dago Walker
Bubba Kush x Grape Krush(BKGK)
Snowcap
Pre98 Bubba Kush
Super Lemon Haze
Sour Dubb
The White

Here are the new strains Im testing this round:
Orange Kush
Blackberry Kush
Wifi
Blue Meanie
Starfighter

I also flower in a 4.5x4.5 tent with a 1k watt but its towards the end of it's run so Ill post about it when I start a fresh round.. The next round in it will be 11 black rose and 7 double purple doja. As I separate the males for selecting, I'll swap in either cali orange, the flav, ghost og, sfv og, 818 og, fire og, tahoe og, abusive og, headband, or larry og. Ill be hitting all of the og's, snowcap, and dago with some fire og bx pollen I just collected.

Ill continue to post all of my projects in this thread.. :tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG_0932.jpg
    IMG_0932.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 10

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
about bloody time count me in

I think that's the first non flowering pic I've seen of yours lol

peace and good luck

hempyftw

Wow!

Wow!

You bring strain whore to a whole new level!

Very impressive list you got going there.

I'm curious what you do for preventative measures to insure you don't loose any of those gals? Do you keep archive clippings in the fridge?

Hope ya don't mind if I ride along.

Relentless

Veteran
You bring strain whore to a whole new level!

Very impressive list you got going there.

I'm curious what you do for preventative measures to insure you don't loose any of those gals? Do you keep archive clippings in the fridge?

Hope ya don't mind if I ride along.
Thanks guys!

I backup the strains I love with my close friends :D. I take 4 very nice cuts of every mom before I flower her and Ive got 100% success with clones in plugs.. Ive been hit by every sort of pest there is, but now I have a cabinet full of the good pesticides to use as a preventative :D. I regularly use eagle20, bayers, and avid/forbid/floramite.. Damn those pesky bugs..

Relentless

Veteran
Heres my tent finishing up.. This tent is 4.5x4.5 w/ a 1k watt..
Ill be cutting these ladies this coming week(end of week 10)
Ill be xplanting the next round to veg for a few weeks in the bigger pots and then Ill start posting pics of those gals..
Ill throw up some individual pics of these gals as I cut them..
6 dago walkers
2 purple kush sr71
purple diesel
superbubba
sour dubb
super jurk gum

Attachments

• tent.jpg
    tent.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 6

Relentless

Veteran
Galactic, thanks. We just call it super jerk gum bc it's a pheno I found when running (sssdh x jack herer) x (urkle x pre98 bubblegum). This pheno leans sssdh and has a candy lemon aroma

Galactic

Re: The Relentless search for the dankest of the dank!

Real tasty coupling of varieties then! Double lemons x double candy.Tuned

Relentless

Veteran
Super Jurk Gum on her 6th week, in a 1gal bag..

Attachments

• IMG 0147
    IMG 0147
    124.2 KB · Views: 19
  • sjg2.jpg
    sjg2.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 13

Relentless

Veteran
Purple Kush SR71 at 69 days..

Attachments

• sr711.jpg
    sr711.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 6
  • sr712.jpg
    sr712.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 6
  • sr713.jpg
    sr713.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 7

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Producing a shitload of fine ganja out of that small space, Relentless. Awesome work.

Relentless

Veteran
Just hit these 6 lucky ladies with the fire og bx pollen.. The ladies are on their 24th day of flower.. Ill prob hit at day 34 too. The pollen is from several different fire og bx males.
Snowcap
Dago Walker
The White
Pre98 Bubba
Purple Urkle
Purple Kush SR71

Attachments

• IMG_1113.jpg
    IMG_1113.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 12