What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lets show ur (2) most prized buds that u grew over the past 5 years.

Frozenguy

Veteran
hey frozenguy that blueberry looks super good. IM sure that SB is a kick ass herb to have on hand.
and Iv smoked blueberry befor 2 years ago. when I had some it tasted like fresh BBs from the field, and made the whole room smell like BB pancakes for 2 days. :D

wats urs like?

The SB definitely takes care of me on a rather constant basis. I love it so much and haven't gotten tired of it yet. The BB smells like volatile grape skittles. More so on the plant, but still retains a respectable resemblance in the jar.

Of the females I got from the pack, none smelled like BB :( .. I had a male that did though.. I still have seeds left so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Yours sounds amazing though. I love it when the smell of weed can fill a room.

E

edgey

PSYCHOCINDY # 2

picture.php

PSYCHOCINDY # 4

picture.php