What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

some of my beautiful bagseed flowers from over the past years.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
here r just some pix of the bagseed flowers I have grown over the past 2 years.
first up is 2 2008 outdoor bagseed hawiian skunk and a cheese hybrid of a kind. smelled just like a block of cheese. even in veg cycle.

these r 2 indoors also in 2008. 1 is a sativa the other 1 is indica.

next up is a 2008-2009 x-mas grow its a fast flowering bagseed sativa and a cheese clone from my outdoor cheese plant.

next is a 2009 scroged ladie bagseed.

then in 2009 is another bagseed hawaiian skunk bush ladie fun under the sun.

next is more random pix of dank bagseed flowers from 2009.

so how well have I been doing with my bagseeds and little money to spend on growen them?

bentom187

Veteran
very nice, all i used to grow is bagseed some from budd i knew what the strain was others i had no idea,the only bad experience was waiting for these sativas to finish indoor and they just wouldnt put on any weight on im pretty sure i waited like close to the 200 day range and just said the hell with it.but if ya find good smoke then usually its quite a treat.i did grow somthing indica that had the rankest bluberry smell ever in veg and flower that was some awsome smoke.

areUkind

bagseeds are way too big of a gamble to me but im sure you could get some really awesome genetics that way

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Nice job, cheesebuds. I love bagseed, never grown a disappointing example. Only problem, some of em take forever to finish.

JamesB0ng

Sad to think of all me bag seeds I thrown away over the years from some of the best green I smoked through me life. Good Job Mate!