What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Would any of yall wanna puff on these buds.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
This is my first scrog grow with a real screen.

So she is from a dank bagseed. and she is started week 8 on monday.:woohoo:
so now there is only 2 1/2-3 weeks left of flowering.
I was gunna flower her till week 10-12 thats if she dosn't finish up sooner.

more pix next.

Last edited:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
here is more pix.these pix r the best I can do wit my crappy camira.
she smells like sweeter then anything U have ever smelled ever.:yoinks: sniff sniff.

Last edited:

tokinjoe

It seems the point of this thread is to ask what we think of your efforts and the end result, at least the "near end" result. I think you have some good looking smoke there bro. Fruity makes it all the more better. Lots of trimming it looks like, but I'm sure well worth it. Two thumbs up.

bterzz

Veteran
I personally, wouldnt smoke it...

I dunno, that type of weed just not do it for me...

Sorry bro, dont take it personal, but an oozing sativa that looks like it would smell up a classroom of pineapples and skunk crossed with skittles that is flashing like 7 different colors at me...never..

Ofcourse I would smoke it!!!!! Nice job!!

PS: No reason in waiting 11 weeks to get impatient and chop one week early, let her go the distance!! You will be rewarded!!