What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My new saga Juliet SweetCindy amd more ...

ezozo

small update
I have three females the best of the best I couldn'y chose better hope that the BS will turn a female and it will perfect

Julet #1 the SC #3 and the GS are females.

you can see is the pictuer the pots 14L (~3.5g) for the two bigger females the juliet and the SC99.
and one gallon for the BS.
look at the pots and you can see the holes for the current pots ready to the transfer and you can see the screws with the ring for tieds when it's needed.

Click for Larger Image

after the transfer smooth and easy.
the big pots have a new organic soil with 15% felight.
1 spoon of epson salt, 2 spoons of bat guano, and 3 spoons of bone meal per 14L pot.

Click for Larger Image

now you can see the juliet 38 days in veg

Click for Larger Image

and SC99 35 days

Click for Larger Image

and the BS 18 days in veg

Click for Larger Image

:wave:
zozo

Hey ezozo

Hey ezozo

Those plants look very healthy, i think the spots are probably just ph or nute variables, but it still looks very healthy anyway, looking forward to seeing you flower them :D

lookin good

lookin good

I hope I can get my plant growing as fast as yours sometime soon, hehe. Good job man. Nice strains too.

ezozo

Leeroy > the spots are from the high windy air that going in to to closet from the side - dry air :confused:
I need it to control the temp that are very high these days :mad:
but soon the temp will drop down hopefully.

GOG > you will I saw your growing very nice :p

zozo

Aha

Aha

**the spots are from the high windy air that going in to to closet from the side - dry air**

Come to think of it i can remeber this happeneing to me on one of my last grows aswell. Your plants still look very healthy and nice considering.

Best of luck,
Leeroy

ezozo

thanks LG

I had some problem with one of the plans the SC99 #1
but in the same time I saw she is a girl :p

here she is and the problem
624SC99_1_40day_veg_02.JPG

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

I transplanted her and the GS today

SC99 #1 40days veg
624SC99_1_40day_veg_02.JPG

Click for Larger Image

GS 37 day in veg
624GS_37_day_veg_02.JPG

Click for Larger Image

:wave:
zozo

ezozo

ezozo

Thanks CC it took me some more days to switch and these pictures are from First day of flowering
I am sorry about the colors but now there are under the HPS 430 son argo.

the flowering room.
624G3_Flw_1day_01-med.JPG

juliet after 52 days of veg - first day flowering 45 cm

Click for Larger Image

sc99 #1 after 49 days of veg - first day flowering 49 cm

Click for Larger Image

sc99 #3 after 49 days of veg - first day flowering 44 cm

Click for Larger Image

GS after 47 days of veg - first day flowering 39 cm

Click for Larger Image

see u soon with flowers :p
zozo

ezozo

yep GOG it's the best time :abduct:

but for me the first two weeks are always hard time and then they start flowering I sit back and relax :D

zozo

Lambuster

Lookin' good there fella! :p

Before you know it you'll have a jungle to deal with in there!

I've just switched my Killer Apollos and Shiesels onto 12/12 the other day, so I'll be looking in to see how yours are getting along...

By the way, my SC99's aren't too far behind either! ;)

Good stuff!

Last edited:
G

Nice grow, c99 mother of IP!:cool: Love it when they start to flower, then you start to get excited!!:wave:

ezozo

thanks bro's :wave:

everything look very nice till now and the stretching is not so bad no more then 1cm a day (less then 1/2").
clones have roots already but I am to lazy to transplant them ... I will do that on the weekend.

Lambuster > sound great strains on the same time, come on give us some pictures we can see the progress together :p

CU guys
zozo

ezozo

Hi :wave:

6 days into flowering I thought they will stretch much more but they are doing fine 1cm per day no more I had in mind that the SC99 and Juliet are more on the sativa side and they will triple there size.
but they are toped and look like a nice bush.

The green color in reality are much more grean and dark but talking photoes under HPS is not a easy task ;(

here is the flowering room after 6 days soem flowers already poped out but not realy started.

624G3_6day_flw-med.JPG

here is the SC99 #1 she is more in the sativa side bigger node gaps.

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

here is the Juliet she looks great very strong branch very nice dark green.

Click for Larger Image

(the flash is reflected on the shiny leafs).

The second SC99 look more in the Indica side darker leafs shorter and much more dense.

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

and last the Golden Skush very very nice easy plant to grow.
I didn't top her and look like I will have nice dence cola.

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

zozo