What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MCT/vape mixing issues

mrlucky

I've been making vape juice for some time now. I've mostly used Vapeur Flavorless with a little strain specific terps, which works reasonably well. My preference is MCT oil though, and I've had some strange results. My first attempt was with a cheese strain. The result was not the transparent golden color I was used to. It was instead a gnarly, opaque, light mud color. So I ditched the idea. Later I tried using half Vapeur and half MCT. No issues. Last week I tried all MCT again with my Med Gom cbd strain and it worked like a charm. Today I tossed 4 grams of pineapple express into pure MCT and once again, mud. What the hell? The Med Gom and the pineapple were both extracted using the same protocol, same equipment, etc, and mixed the same way at the same temperature. I'm scratching my head. Anyone here MCT experienced and able to offer advice? Thank you for your time!

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
MCT, medium chain triglycerides? Also know as coconut oil, please tell me you aren't making e-liquid with MCT oil!

Latest posts

Latest posts