What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Militant Boy Scouts training to be snipers?! Harassing fishermen? Whats up with..?

W

Water-

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
I read it too. But it's not the only goofy thing about this story...

..... before the rush to judgement, you'll need to consider the possibility that those weren't 'scouts' but rather actors, or even a false flag op.:tiphat:

shithawk420

Veteran
I probably would of been a better person if I was a boy scout.they wouldn't let me join cause my dad was a weed dealer.fucking hypocrites were coke heads.i hope they get theres

Green Squall

I got a merit badge at the rifle range.
that was the funnest part of boy scout camp,
before they kicked me out over the fireworks incident....

Reminds me of one of the camping trips. Someone kept putting firecrackers in the marshmallows and throwing them in the fire lol.

Green Squall

I probably would of been a better person if I was a boy scout.they wouldn't let me join cause my dad was a weed dealer.fucking hypocrites were coke heads.i hope they get theres

Thats fucked up. Who wouldn't let you in? The local scout leaders or the higher ups?

shithawk420

Veteran
I live in a town of 600 people.my family is well known.ive been describinated my whole life.ever since my dad and his friend took out the whole local bar cause they were practically raping this woman the town has had it in for us since then.pisses me off cause I really wanted to be a scout.i got fucked royally my whole life.thats why im an asshole alcoholic.

My dad wasn't raping the woman.he put a stop to it.beat the shit out of 10 people.i don't remember the whole story.that was 25 years ago.ill ask my dad when I see him.

St. Phatty

Boy Scouts would have been a lot more interesting if we had shot real rifles at 100 yards.

What I remember about Boy Scouts is accomplishing the culinary miracle of burning a chicken black on the outside, while keeping the inside raw, and the salmonella cultures alive.

Got a Merit Badge for that !!! :woohoo:

The Scout-Master refused to sample it. I think that charred drum-stick was thrown away. Not even the pigeons would touch it.

PDX Dopesmoker

DC area back in the mid seventies.
Nice swimming hole that was accessible via public property.
A high end girls school owned property adjourning the water.
They had managed to keep people out for years.
More political heft than legal right.
I was acquainted with some fine young men whose job it was to guard the tomb of the unknown.
Showed them the location.
That was the last year the girls school had the canoe program.
Place has been a beloved swimming hole by those who know it ever since.

For those familiar w/ the DC area I am referring to Black Pond which was a quarry for the tow path which allowed river traffic to get around 'Great Falls'.
I was told a young George Washington worked on the construction of the tow path.

There was all sorts of shady damned shit up about that Maderia School

Green Squall

Isn't just the "Scouts" now? I have no problem letting girls join if they're so inclined, but please don't take away our name. Just more PC Bullshit!

Space Toker

Veteran
oh hell can't deal with this right now but will respond soon. My bro says most of what most here does but he says I should write a book about it and I should.

Space Toker

Veteran
how did that last post make any sense? I will figure it out or I won't, but for the first time I finally really truly felt alive and that I matter due to an epic experience a month ago. Many tines since and more chances and I still can't say what needs to be said despite it being as obvious as a 2 by 4 hitting you in the head which sometimes I think I need. Don't want to sound like what to some was a fallen hero here, YB, so I will spare you unless I can't help but start a thread on it. I feel I found. well, everything I was missing to turn aweful into epic. And as for this pond, we will return and stand up for our rights, maybe with a little company!