What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sick plant in the Philippines needs help..

armoredforce91

This is a feminized Bubbas Gift I am growing in the Philippines. It's around 1 month into flowering and 4 days ago some of the sucker leaves started curling up and showing discoloring on the leaves. The heat here is in the 80's and 90's mostly with very high humidty. I water in the morning and at night. Can someone tell me what's wrong with this plant? Thanks ya all

Attachments

• 38149389_2173446566235965_5014960349187670016_n.jpg
    38149389_2173446566235965_5014960349187670016_n.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 22

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
You have a P deficiency. Feed the plant a well balanced nutrient and make sure the pH is correct 6.5-6.8.

TanzanianMagic

Veteran
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=464866&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

This is a feminized Bubbas Gift I am growing in the Philippines. It's around 1 month into flowering and 4 days ago some of the sucker leaves started curling up and showing discoloring on the leaves. The heat here is in the 80's and 90's mostly with very high humidty. I water in the morning and at night. Can someone tell me what's wrong with this plant? Thanks ya all
The plant isn't sick, it started early flowering and needs magnesium and phosphorus.

You acn also transplant them into a slightly larger pot, and give them a low concentration of high P/K late flowering solution. And some epsom salt or another magnesium source.

When the plant starts to flower, it is expanding it's root system to accomodate all the new flowers, and therefore needs phosphorus and more root space.

Growing weed is not difficult once you know what is going on.

Cheers