What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

High yielding plant for small scale indoor grow not too narcotic

Ghost25

I'm planning my second grow and hopefully correcting some of the mistakes of my first grow.

I will be growing in a grow tent with an LED. The grow tent dimensions will be 27''×27''×63'' (pretty close to 2'×2'×5').

This is what I'm looking for:

High yielding
Short
Somewhat forgiving
Dense or concentrated buds (minimal "popcorn buds")
Fast finishing
High is not extremely sedating or couchlocking
Preferably feminized and affordable seed

I know can't have everything but just trying to give an idea. I haven't yet decided if I will go for 1 plant with a ScrOG or SoG.

I realize with the exception of the prefered non couchlock this mostly points toward Indica dominant strains. I was looking at Nirvana strains like AK-48, Bubblelicious, Chrystal, Northern Lights.

I'm not opposed to autoflowers either as long as they perform. Any thoughts on what strain to get and whether I should go 1 big plant or several small ones?

Happy Times

Those Nirvana strains sound like good choices. Also, maybe something like Chronic or a Chronic hybrid? Or maybe C99

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I would read the strain reports. :)

Multiple strains means more variables to track, so if that's something you do well go for it. :) I grow in hydro, because the changes happen overnight and I have issues remembering what I did 5 days ago. lol This is the same reason I prefer to run a single strain each grow. Feeding/watering is nearly the same, canopy management is easier, growth rates are similar and so on.

That being said, I'd look at the smoke reports of the specific breeder seeds you're wanting to pick up. :) There is an amazing amount of information these days, so do your homework. :)

Ghost25

Thanks for the input guys, Wappa looks appealing but at the moment I'm leaning towards Wonder Woman even though it has a slightly longer flowering time than some other options.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
If you have seizures like I do, I recommend staying away from strains with "Kush" lineage or strains testing high in the terpene Homulene. Personally, most Kush strains give my brain a serious disconnect, interrupting productivity in a big way.

Latest posts

Latest posts