What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Star Crash 2018

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

HNY Crash, btw I really like what you've done with this place.......

j3ZWAwX.jpg

packerfan79

Veteran
lets have a good one Packer! i have a winter grow going on ...what you got going on?

I got a 4k stadium 3 and a half weeks into flower. Mostly mendobreath, yum. 80 plants total. Going to pop some headbangers, black lime reserve, ancient og, and sour grapes seeds in a couple weeks.

~star~crash~

that's outrageous Pack! do you have any pics??? they are welcome here... i'm running the Mendo Breath too! i'm actually really excited about her ...she is growing like a beast .. she was gifted to me as a clone ...

packerfan79

Veteran
that's outrageous Pack! do you have any pics??? they are welcome here... i'm running the Mendo Breath too! i'm actually really excited about her ...she is growing like a beast .. she was gifted to me as a clone ...

I don't have any pics at the moment, I haven't been able to upload pics for a while.cant figure out what the issue is, at the other spot I can upload no problem. That place is dead as fuck.

I am running the mendobreath for the first time also. She is a beast for sure, yields very well. A cash croppers dream.I paid 20 bucks a clone from my buddy who runs a dispensary here. I think he charged me so much because I only got 2 and vegged them out for mom's. I am running those 2 mom's in 5 gallon hempys in the aisle of the stadium. I am shooting for 20 p's this year.

I have been somewhat frustrated with life lately, customers lagging on paying, and having an entitled asshole attitude. Ate a couple grams of shrooms last night, looking to flip my frustration to motivation this year.

Hope you have a great new year star.

~star~crash~

me too man ...i'm just getting on my feet again to be honest ... i had to endure the kind of setbacks that most peeps do not recover from , but i'm finally feeling good!

Marijuana is my passion ...truly the Spice Of life ...my goals for this year are to grow the best Marijuana i possibly can ... and in the process, all i want in return is just to get by for (me and my son ...) i can run about 3 k of HPS without blowing any fuses and i have roughly 10 x 10 to work with and the room is full!

~star~crash~

Here's a Mendo Breath i'm currently flowering out

Here's a Mendo Breath i'm currently flowering out

she was just flipped on 12/20/17
picture.php

~star~crash~

morning chores are taking more and more time as the grow GROWS! I have some nice specimens all cleaned up and commenced the flip

Hammers Kush
Blue Dream
OGKB 2.0
Mendo Breath
Thin Mints
GG#4

^^^ these will be my grow show for the next 3 months:dance013:

peace!

Latest posts

Latest posts