What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neverending Cmep-Ol issues

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Was Pharmgold your company? May I ask why did they close?

No, but I did trade WolfWurx to them for a percent of Pharmgold. With WolfWurx went both the VaporHawg and the Terpenator.

You can ask, but due to pending legal issues I can't give you a straight answer. May I suggest that you contact their leader at james@pharmgold.com for that information.

No, but I did trade WolfWurx to them for a percent of Pharmgold. With WolfWurx went both the VaporHawg and the Terpenator.

You can ask, but due to pending legal issues I can't give you a straight answer. May I suggest that you contact their leader at james@pharmgold.com for that information.

Thank you for the fast response!

Is there any truth to the rumor that James stole customers money before closing the door?

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks man, I appreciate it. I'll make some calls to my retailer for information about possibly cleaning the recovery tank out.

You can probably flush the oil out of the tank, but for a through cleaning they will have to remove the valve assy, which is way easier with the proper equipment. You might find out who your gas supplier uses to refurbish their used tanks.

atomicponderer

You can probably flush the oil out of the tank, but for a through cleaning they will have to remove the valve assy, which is way easier with the proper equipment. You might find out who your gas supplier uses to refurbish their used tanks.

Thank you for the direction my friend :dance013:

CMEP Shop

I import and sell NSK Silicon Nitride bearings for CMEP's. End the grease contamination.

These are the best full ceramic bearing you can get and I have tested several brands.

I am currently working with a designer to make custom heat sinks for the cylinders and compressor housing.

do not vent crank case because your pump will no longer be explosion proof as it will be leaking gas into your lab.

You MUST rebuild the top end of the pump every 200 hours and replace pump seals. Do not run pump without gas running through it. make sure pump is placed above the honey pot. Molecular sieve must be placed vertically and bottom fill.

I have been posting some vids or how to rebuild on you tube.

See my shop on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=cmep shop
www.cmepshop.com is under development but links to my Pro Bike shop.

MEMED

I import and sell NSK Silicon Nitride bearings for CMEP's. End the grease contamination.

These are the best full ceramic bearing you can get and I have tested several brands.

I am currently working with a designer to make custom heat sinks for the cylinders and compressor housing.

do not vent crank case because your pump will no longer be explosion proof as it will be leaking gas into your lab.

You MUST rebuild the top end of the pump every 200 hours and replace pump seals. Do not run pump without gas running through it. make sure pump is placed above the honey pot. Molecular sieve must be placed vertically and bottom fill.

I have been posting some vids or how to rebuild on you tube.

See my shop on Facebook.

www.cmepshop.com is under development but links to my Pro Bike shop.

So, I finally decided to go ahead take the plunge into a cmep-ol. I was impressed by this dudes information, ceramic bearings, and youtube videos. Communication via emails went fine right up till I sent my payment. Rob did not send me a reconditioned pump w/ ceramic bearings. He will not return my multiple new emails. It seems Rob has ripped me off. I want this to be here to give others a heads up so they dont run into the same issue I did with this guy. I love this place, and I want to look out for anyone I can. BUYER BEWARE, CMEPSHOP.COM SEEMS TO BE A SCAM!

Attachments

• cmeprobbed.jpg
    cmeprobbed.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 21

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I called the phone number and a male said "hello."

He hasn't posted up at his bike shop FB page or at his bike shop Twitter account since July 31, 2018.

At his CMEP FB page on July 29, 2018 he posted up he does rebuilds/repairs at customers' locations.

Seems to be a nice guy with excellent attention to detail, just doesn't make sense.

MEMED

I dunno either. All I know is I did what I needed to as a customer, and I have no pump. Maybe his service works well for others. For me, it didn't.

MEMED

I dunno either. All I know is I did what I needed to as a customer, and I have no pump. Maybe his service works well for others. For me, it didn't.

I received a pump today. Many days after it was supposed to be here, and quite tattered from its voyage cross country. From what I can asses so far, we only seemed to suffer a ding on the case by the gauges, and one of the gauges decided to puke out its oil all over the pump. I’m excited to set her up, and give it to er’. I’ll update, but for now, looks like rob does come through, just with little communication, and far beyond expected timeline. I’d also note the pretty poor packaging. I would have thought a wooden case would be in order..

Attachments

• 17242F87-FB34-4E97-9CDA-214CB8B1D05A.jpg
    17242F87-FB34-4E97-9CDA-214CB8B1D05A.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 04F94057-B33C-4B81-830A-371B3B22EFF4.jpg
    04F94057-B33C-4B81-830A-371B3B22EFF4.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 5EEEF91B-E60E-44FB-A6FE-8A7F82977E0F.jpg
    5EEEF91B-E60E-44FB-A6FE-8A7F82977E0F.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 20
  • C687E190-95AC-42DE-B3F6-66B5D4773FB7.jpg
    C687E190-95AC-42DE-B3F6-66B5D4773FB7.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 727EFA72-CB77-47B0-B386-9482C3C892A6.jpg
    727EFA72-CB77-47B0-B386-9482C3C892A6.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 20

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 12.16.46 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 12.16.46 PM.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 12.16.59 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 12.16.59 PM.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 12.17.08 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 12.17.08 PM.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 12.18.29 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 12.18.29 PM.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 12.18.44 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 12.18.44 PM.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 17

MEMED

The woes continue.... I honestly can’t recommend this individuals service for us’n here. I got to pressure testing the pump today, and guess what? LEAK CITY! The guy didn’t even overhaul, or even bother to check if this thing was pressure tight! What a crock! This thing pisses so hard it won’t even go past 200psi when pressure testing. The main leak seems to be behind the gauges. I’m tearing this thing down now and will report back. I’m curious if there even is ceramic bearings in this thing after all this debacle. Sheesh...

MEMED

Tightened everything as EVERYTHING was loose. One of the wheels even fell off. I have her sitting at 350 now, shes fitted, and im comfortable give'n er a go. Ill report back..

Tightened everything as EVERYTHING was loose. One of the wheels even fell off. I have her sitting at 350 now, shes fitted, and im comfortable give'n er a go. Ill report back..

Im curious what bearings he put in, I just ordered some from alibaba but they ended up having a PTFE cage so would not work. How hot is your pump running with them in?

MEMED

Pure, nsk silicone nitride I guess.

Check it, I’m a dummy. I did all that leak checking, and forgot to at least flush the lines so of course now I have the black shit contaminating errythang. I’m thinking of breaking it all down for real this time. What a bitch, I’m so behind I have trim from last harvest to run still! I’m going to watch pures rebuild video while I roll one, and chill before tackling this shit again. This pump so far is a headache I should have bought a new v3 me tink. Bad deal.

CMEP Shop

So, I finally decided to go ahead take the plunge into a cmep-ol. I was impressed by this dudes information, ceramic bearings, and youtube videos. Communication via emails went fine right up till I sent my payment. Rob did not send me a reconditioned pump w/ ceramic bearings. He will not return my multiple new emails. It seems Rob has ripped me off. I want this to be here to give others a heads up so they dont run into the same issue I did with this guy. I love this place, and I want to look out for anyone I can. BUYER BEWARE, CMEPSHOP.COM SEEMS TO BE A SCAM!

This guy was sent tracking information, and made a claim on the card while the pump was in shipping. He got a refund for the pump from his credit card and kept the pump. He didn't call the credit card company and tell them he got the pump. he then used the pump even though he didnt own it and broke it himself. This man is a fraud. The pump had been refurbished and had 50 hours on it like had been explained. Tracking number K2732089100 proves it was delivered to his house.

I am still trying to get my pump back. That he broke using it when he didn't even own it.

I am a Manufacturer authorized/recommended service facility and parts retailer. Feel free to look me up online. All work is guaranteed.

CMEP Shop

This man is a liar. The pump came out of a working facility. He knew the pump had 50 hours on the rebuild. He got a refund from the credit card company, and kept and used the pump. Nothing he says can be trusted. I have rebuilt over 300 pumps. All work is guaranteed.

CMEP Shop

This guy was sent tracking information, and made a claim on the card while the pump was in shipping. He got a refund for the pump from his credit card and kept the pump. He didn't call the credit card company and tell them he got the pump. he then used the pump even though he didnt own it and broke it himself. This man is a fraud. The pump had been refurbished and had 50 hours on it like had been explained. Tracking number K2732089100 proves it was delivered to his house.

I am still trying to get my pump back. That he broke using it when he didn't even own it.

I am a Manufacturer authorized/recommended service facility and parts retailer. Feel free to look me up online. All work is guaranteed.

The woes continue.... I honestly can’t recommend this individuals service for us’n here. I got to pressure testing the pump today, and guess what? LEAK CITY! The guy didn’t even overhaul, or even bother to check if this thing was pressure tight! What a crock! This thing pisses so hard it won’t even go past 200psi when pressure testing. The main leak seems to be behind the gauges. I’m tearing this thing down now and will report back. I’m curious if there even is ceramic bearings in this thing after all this debacle. Sheesh...

lies. he stole this pump and committed fraud.

MEMED

Bullshit man. You disappeared for 8 months and show up all the sudden? I told you to pay for shipping and you can have the heap back. You said you would, then changed your mind. You continue to threaten my family and I to no end. You have said multiple times you plan to inform authorities of my “illegal activities”. Around here that’s know as being a rat. My main point here is to let everyone know that this guy have said he’s going to snitch multiple times, and people should strongly consider this before bringing this guy any business. Super sketchy. Everyone knows I’m on the up n up round here, you sir are an asshat.

Latest posts

Latest posts