What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow along with AG and son's

Americangrower

Veteran
Ive been drooling over this thread for a couple days. Props to you AG.

You seem to know your sours so...do you know the difference between sour d and headband? I thought the original was the AJ and it had a few different labels. Daywrecker, headband, original diesel......

I have never grown Headband, Daywrecker they say it is a cross I believe Chem 91 xMSS/nl but idk.
The original diesel is Chemdog aka 91.
I have grown 91, MSS and ecsd my feeling is ECSD is a cross of 91 x MSS by way of hermie, that is just MO.

I have grown Loompa Headband/underdog she very much reminds me of a ecsd OG kush cross
picture.php

Happy Times

Ive been drooling over this thread for a couple days. Props to you AG.

You seem to know your sours so...do you know the difference between sour d and headband? I thought the original was the AJ and it had a few different labels. Daywrecker, headband, original diesel......

I thought Headband was Sour D x OG kush

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
While I enjoy smoking tight dense nugs, holy cow do those strains that foxtail look beautiful. I think I find those more aesthetically pleasing. It reminds me of hops.

Americangrower

Veteran
While I enjoy smoking tight dense nugs, holy cow do those strains that foxtail look beautiful. I think I find those more aesthetically pleasing. It reminds me of hops.
I was looking at Riri pics posted here. I noticed that warmer months she looked just like my Riri F13 bx pics. Then other pics from the same poster she had typical cone shaped buds. I don't mind swollen foxtails, her buds are solid even the tails.

AG do you know what the lineage of Soma's NYCD?

yes the mom is from bagseed found in some New York diesel it was then crossed to a male Afghani Hawaiian. At least that was Soma's story.

I'm half way through this thread. You guys are lucky to have access to all these cuts! Thanks for answering my questions. Is Bogs sour bubble your fav smoke?

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I was looking at Riri pics posted here. I noticed that warmer months she looked just like my Riri F13 bx pics. Then other pics from the same poster she had typical cone shaped buds. I don't mind swollen foxtails, her buds are solid even the tails.
I've definitely heard from people that some of the best weed they ever smoked looked like that. I wonder how buds like that would work with that malawi style cob curing. Already rolled practically.

Americangrower

Veteran
I'm half way through this thread. You guys are lucky to have access to all these cuts! Thanks for answering my questions. Is Bogs sour bubble your fav smoke?

I love the taste and high of BOG's Sour bubble. If she produced more she would def be 1 of my top. That's why I crossed her to the ind gum/stardawg and to Casey Jones. In hope of getting that taste but more branching and bud.

Americangrower

Veteran
Took a few more pics today of Spec Ops MAC #5. Pics don't do her just, she is a dark purple but trichs seem to hide that in pics.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
Those ladies look like they deserve a rest AG, producing all calyx with little leaf

LOL I had to pull the ugly yellow leaves off before pics. With this many ladies finishing at pretty much the same time I have been picking leaves off as the sit in time out, waiting for their demise.

Latest posts

Latest posts