What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow along with AG and son's

Americangrower

Veteran
So this is Joe's Casey Jones x Bodega (Ind gum x Stardawg) a cross I made last year. She is a lil behind the others in the room by like a week but to make it easier on me I am calling all flowering plants the same amount of days..so Day 44

You can see she had a hard veg life, fan fell on her snapping her right off at the bottom set of leaves. I was going to chuck her but said fok it lets see if she survives. She did and that's why she almost looks like 2 plants. That's a serious topping lol

anyhow heres she is and she carries the casey funk smell and production.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
Left to right. RiriF13 Banger, Sin D x Bloogies by SoCal seed vault and Spec ops MAC #2 the spec ops sided 1 she vegs like CRAZY fast.
picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
Some gnarly looking bud and leaf structure there! Curious what in particular you like about this one?

well having grown both the v3 and ibl back in 05/06 that over N looking gnarly cola leave is exactly the way my fav phenos grew. Now I just hope 1 of them has that sour grapefruit/lavender taste.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just wanted to stop by and say what a bad mother fucker you are. The genetics and health is just wicked. Keep up the good work and Grow on.

Latest posts

Latest posts