What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow along with AG and son's

Americangrower

Veteran
ya ya ya that core headbanger. forgive me if i missed it, i went back an reread since this seed pop started, whats the lineage on the core headbanger? headbanger is karmas right? amnesia core? kinda looks cookie ish, no? beuatiful!!

looking sweet!!

Yes it's the Amnesia Core cut aka Hypro cut pop was karma headbanger.

Here all 3 of the ladies

All at day 32

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
I know a lil bit less exciting but they have to start somewhere

These are Wed Cake x 4DD aka Dog Treat by People under the stairs and my cross Sour Step-Sister which is Chem Sister x (Chaco ECSD x C99) the ecsd 99 was done by brother GmanWho.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Happy Times

Ok I've seen alot in 30 years of growing but this Core x Headbanger #2 is by far the fastest flowering lady I have ever grown.
She is on day 31 of flower, 45 from 12/12 flip. If you were going for high thc for like those bs 30% crap, she could come down now. Me I like some of that thc to degrade to amber.

This was the plant that smacked me in the face with her fruity smell when I was giving 50 or so new shoes. You know thats a potent smell when you are moving that many ladies and 1 stands out.

ok ok done rambling.. pictures

View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

Pretty surprising to have such a fast flowerer given lineage! I wonder if there might be a phase 2 of stacking and swelling to come?

Looks great

Americangrower

Veteran
Pretty surprising to have such a fast flowerer given lineage! I wonder if there might be a phase 2 of stacking and swelling to come?

Looks great

IDK but trichs are all cloudy and every pistil has turned so I think she is winding down. Going to feed her a few more times then prob just water for a few weeks just to push her.

Americangrower

Veteran
Any action on the vintage seeds?

no. I haven't been able to get any seeds that have been packed in baggies to pop. Everything that is in tubes or sealed mylar bags germed 100%. Even my Sour step sister seeds that are a tad over 2 years old and left out laying around in my humid grow area popped. They were in a tube.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I wonder if that is a thing with the baggies or if it's just a coincidence that it's been rolling that way.

Americangrower

Veteran
I wonder if that is a thing with the baggies or if it's just a coincidence that it's been rolling that way.

I think air still penetrates baggies so if kept in a fridge they are in a constant temp/humidity and last longer. Much like vac sealing food if you use tubes with desiccant balls inside and place inside sealed foil bag. It doesn't allow any new air in and removes any moisture from inside. That preserves seeds much longer as long as they are kept in a cool place.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Wow, that is a thing! Makes perfect sense.

A box of rice and the vacuum sealer will be time well spent.

I use plastic drinking straws, heat pliers with a torch, heat crimp one end, insert seeds, heat crimp other end. Then deep freeze at -10F in chest freezer. Also good way to store pollen if you have a funnel with a norrow nozzle.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL. Reminds me of CF's Big Pink Pole. LOL.

That is exactly how I'm going to start pheno hunting though. Quick flip straight poles. Get on with it. Find the good.

dank.Frank

Americangrower

Veteran
LOL. Reminds me of CF's Big Pink Pole. LOL.

That is exactly how I'm going to start pheno hunting though. Quick flip straight poles. Get on with it. Find the good.

dank.Frank

Yeah I had so many to hunt through that I left like 1/2 untopped. Worked well for some not so well for others like the SFV/Straw D I wil post her pic.
I have to say the Neon Lights aka COC have all been solid, not to surprising since it's Inkognyto's mom and dad.

Americangrower

Veteran
Trich production isn't to bad considering I haven't given them any sugar or pk boost outside of BioBizz bloom.
I use the same trash can to water bloom and veg so everything gets the same nutes. Why..because some say it can't be done.. Right
picture.php

picture.php

idk there's something about this Riri F13, that's also her in the last post with the SVF straw d. She is the 1 all the way in the corner right side.
picture.php