What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

choco chiba

B

back_woods

Thanks bro.g lad you stop by might need your advice before it's over Let's see how they turn out

Last edited:
B

back_woods

so i have 12 up and above soil line. there is one that looks to be a little different. looks to be a good start. i will top them off with starter mix in the morning.

4 Dragons

Great! If this turns out like what I had around 1975 you are going to be in love! Very potent but it is the quality of the high that really shines, stars look brighter...

idiit

Veteran
the only negative I found with choco chiba is that it always cured out to chocolate looking buds grown outdoors, not talking indoor weed. the customers here will not touch anything dark looking. call it swag and turn up their noses. indoors it's very pretty. the terps are coco. work needs to be done selecting for the best smoking phenos to get that great puff 4dragons remembers.

vigorous, hardy, hermie free for me. really a good strain to use in indoor chocolate type terpy hybrids me thinks.

B

back_woods

thanks for the insight idiit. i am sure that it will be the same here if it is dark. thankfully i am growing these for me lol. i am seeing from the new growth some darker looking growth coming from them but seems to be growing out of it by the time the leaf has developed. this is happening on 70% of the seedlings. the coco(chocolate) terps is for sure what i'm interested in for later reasons but this time out i will be just making more.

new pix in a few days

B

back_woods

good to see you dtog and rocky things should be picking up here shortly. gave them there first bit of goody's and will be up potting them in the near future

rykus

Cool project! I got my glass blower friend to look for old Colombian seed when he stayed there.. brought me back a few.... be stoked to find a chocolate Columbia!

Good luck in you hunt!

B

back_woods

rykus

see what i come up with as i to want the chocolate's. if all goes well there should be some to go around for those interested

B

back_woods

thanks RC there are 3 more that i didn't post as the photo's came out blurry. they will make the next round of updates

hope all is well with you and the things you have going.

Looking Fantastic Amigo...keep the updates coming:)

Saludos

RC_Colas
:tiphat:

B

back_woods

here is a look at the progress so far. i have one with a twisted leaf thing going on. seems as if it will grow out of it though. next pic dump will be after they sex and into big pot. 10 total

4 Dragons

It's very exciting seeing something like this making a comeback. It was super rare back in the day and while it isn't the most potent ( but it is close! ) the quality of the high is a true standout,it is wonderful and any old time sativa lover will really appreciate something like this!
Looking great so far! Good luck!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts