What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

Mr. Miyagi

Oh my... If I knew how to be jealous... I think I definitely would be lol.

Good show everyone... I may have something to show soon enough..

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
MR.M in the last thread you said u listen to some Chicago M.Cz it's Drill music now
Check out young pappy killa or Montana of 300 Chiraq song :yoinks:

Mr. Miyagi

I'll have to check them out... but right now, as far as I'm concerned til this day, no one goes harder than Twista... I fucks with Do or Die too. All legends in the game.... Common is dope too.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
I'll have to check them out... but right now, as far as I'm concerned til this day, no one goes harder than Twista... I fucks with Do or Die too. All legends in the game.... Common is dope too.

I still listen to do or die,but twista went soft

Mr. Miyagi

Lil Bibby has a couple decent tracks...but I don't really listen to rap anymore... that garbage is (in the words of E-40) "sugar coated and watered down."

B

blue_tick

so the sour d has taken the cherry male pollen and looking good for the end of season. just waiting on the others to kick enough pistils to finish what i want to do

peace

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Lil Bibby has a couple decent tracks...but I don't really listen to rap anymore... that garbage is (in the words of E-40) "sugar coated and watered down."

That's why I listen To DRILL lil herb lil bibby they okay ,but young pappy kills shit They killed him last year his songs doing 10 million views shit goes hard ..killa ..shooters..fuck all of them ..I mean if you like str8 hood shit there you go sort of like 6milliom ways to die D.O.D
But crazier for main stream I fuck with chance the rapper or K west remember crucial conflict lol

Mr. Miyagi

hell ya I remember CC lol.. I was thinking about them the other day...

I like what I've heard of Chance, I liked KWest when he first came out, but that dude a joke now...there's only a few new rappers (within the last 5 years or so) I kinda listen to.. I like Yo Gotti, Schoolboy Q, J. Cole, Kendrick, Kevin Gates, I like some YG stuff... i'm pretty much across the board..but after Young Thug came out, I knew if was definitely time to listen to other music more lol. I've always loved smooth jazz, and I'm more and more into step music..like Hippie Sabotage and Hermitude, XXYYXX, KAYTRANADA etc...

It's funny, most people see me, and then hear what kinda music I'm bumping hard in the truck and I get interesting looks sometimes...smh...

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
@copperfield c the curled leaf but than as it gets big it goes away she is frosty

@copperfield c the curled leaf but than as it gets big it goes away she is frosty

picture.php

Urkle

B

blue_tick

fastbuds gear has life. i will be doing a weekly check on these and try to pinpoint there flower timing. the next one's i do it's possible i will ( sts) a couple if there worth it and possible cross them

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

peace

Mr. Miyagi

I've been looking at getting some of there stuff...but they don't ship here... I see Herbie's carries them and some other strains I need to get ahold of. Anxious to see a grow of FS gear that ISN'T on their site

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Pop then shmoes Ghost !!! I'm Telling you after this tester haze for relentless the haze won't catch me slacking this time scrog the shit out of the :) can't wait to see the fast buds how they turn out for you broski

B

blue_tick

i will pop them shmoes. i want the male to keep them around. i need to make seeds man. i don't have the indoor luxury most have. yes you have to stay on top of the hazes or they will work the shit outta you bro.

can't wait to see them done

peace

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
2nd 8x4 fuck that I learned my lesson net is up

2nd 8x4 fuck that I learned my lesson net is up

picture.php

Blue dream forum pink kush sour princess Darlins net

B

blue_tick

looks good bro. going with some nets i see. is the blue dream the front right of this pix. what ever that one is looks like you might want to keep an eye on that one LOL.

peace