What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

went out this morning for my daily inspections and i was just so wowed by how fast this plant is changing colors i had to go get my phone. like every day it gets more and more dramatic. ...maybe i shoulda waited till tomorrow to take pics lol? compared to the pics from the day before which i posted above it's almost doubly dark. sorry this camera can't seem to take good pics unless i stand absolutely tripod still. hope you get the idea from the pics.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
DP,

so that one finishing fast is Golden Tiger? how long has she been flowering and if it carries a killer Sativa high she may be the keeper.

peace

Agreed. I did a little searching and found this comment from Dubi in the Golden Tiger thread:

there's a fast pheno in the line even in the original F1 generation so i think you can also find it easily (growing less than 10 females) in the F2 generation cos the genetic recombination, we indeed have f2 golden tiger seeds from an earlier (3 weeks earlier) phenos. The earliness of course comes from the malawi early pheno, dominant thai expressions are quite long flowering with thinner stems and more delicate looking. Guess you have a wide expression of the malawi-thai genepool, this is quite normal for a F2 generation.

Gonna try to get some cuts from that one just in case it turns out to be special. I could see this one being manageable indoors especially if grown as a clone.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Alrighty folks.....I bookmarked this thread as I keep forgetting it had changed.

that was bad news DTOG lost everything......but at least he is ok and not much will come of it sounds like.

Grow on Floridians :tiphat:

B

blue_tick

little bitta props to our boy DTOG.

here is his critical nev. haze x strawberry dogshit. she was a late start so not much height but will be monsters next season. nice fruity smell already. you can see she has caught a ant to keep her company. what ever i have he knows he just needs to say the word

picture.php
picture.php

B

blue_tick

cherry update. this ole girl is blowing up. nothing but long cola's on her. i wish i had done more than one of these

picture.php
picture.php

B

blue_tick

kali mist that received the cherry and sour pollen that has took. kinda surprised of the frost this early on her. gonna be awhile yet. i will get a full body shot next time as she has a good structure

picture.php
picture.php

peace

B

blue_tick

damn i see the hammer as dropped on an individual. wonder what thread that happen in or if it was a bunch of different ones combined

peace

Aspenou812

Veteran
I lost all my genetics. Can get a few back locally, but the Cheese might be a little harder to get back in the harem.

Yea i heard from a mutual friend and i checked out your whore house lmfao great name by the way, i'm so sorry DTOG !! I posted in your thread check it out. if i can be of any assistance DTOG please let me know Peace and best of luck:comfort::comfort::comfort:

B

blue_tick

this bitch thought he wanted to come on the property and bite my dog and actually thought that would be ok then to top it off when i went out to inspect the problem he got shitty with me. well he found out it ain't. dog at the vet and 1200 later.

this is the final out come of his thought's when i introduced remi to his ass. she loves to throw slugg's on vitttles if you know what i mean. look to be 6' from what i could piece back together LOL

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

B

blue_tick

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy......... My Hero.......:laughing::shark::spank::bat::ban:

for some reason i thought you would be one of us that was waiting for it to happen LOL. it was just a matter of time. i think he's back as jesus sandels or some shit. i seen last night he posted on DTOG thread again but it won't take long before his jig is up

peace

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
for some reason i thought you would be one of us that was waiting for it to happen LOL. it was just a matter of time. i think he's back as jesus sandels or some shit. i seen last night he posted on DTOG thread again but it won't take long before his jig is up

peace

Yeah dude started a new profile to specifically come in my thread and try and start shit. By the next morning when I got up and came on here, the post was gone and so was the profile he started. Acting like he "stumbled" across my thread, dude had already been banned once before for causing problems in my thread.

At any rate, I'm hopefully not gonna lose the Cheese, and several others. When I usually clean the lowers on my outdoor, we were having car problems. So that didn't get done. When I saw them yesterday, the Cheese, Face-OFF OG bx2, "The Three" , Karmdown#2, all had lower snips that can be cloned. Mission this morning is to go take snips from them.

Latest posts

Latest posts