What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

FLBoy on your last post the glue x cheese is by big buddah seeds, even though he tried to corner the name cheese his product is great.

B

blue_tick

wow what happen here with reloaded-ed

any way thanks wardog. is he putting them on the market. i looked in herbies and didn't see them

peace

B

blue_tick

p-nut

i have a cheese outside already but not sure it's the one he has. but yes cherry cheese is on the menu this season LOL

peace

B

blue_tick

p-nut

here is the kali mist. she hasn't been photogenic yet but she is coming into it slowly

picture.php
picture.php

let me load the chem i took today she is a short(4') christmas tree

post it shortly

B

blue_tick

here is the chem. these will be getting seeded on lower branches not the whole plant. sour d for sure not decided about the cherry on this one yet but cherry mist and cherry cheese for sure

peace

picture.php

B

blue_tick

has anyone seen the theory in here how if the first node is close to the first leaf it's a female and if it's long it's a male? well i am going to see if this is accurate. i have the 2 acapulco gold up and going one is tighter then the other. if the theory is true this first pix should be female and the other a male. you can clearly see the difference.

peace

picture.php

picture.php

FLboy Single seed centre has them. They are out there. Anything cheese comes out nice.

I couldn't stand the only thread I come to locked.

B

blue_tick

from all that bullshit that was going on. it was all over the shit that started in the why is florida lamest state thread. poweredbyhaters and wcs were back and forth it really needed to stop. i'm surprised no one got the hammer. then in came to the fl thread. hope this stops all the bullshit. people need to have a good smoke before letting someone get under there skin. i know it's hard he had me going for a minute but took a deep breath (of smoke of course) and backed out

peace

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
^^ yup I hear u a Not used to people getting away with it though....I will keep my mouth shut when people say I'm bullshit :) How many different strains you running ?

B

blue_tick

it is tough not to speak your mind. when i was younger i would have been banned before i gave up. but the high blood pressure and all that frustration is not good for the health man trust me.

i have
kali mist (1)
killer purps (1)
critical nev haze x strawberrydogshit(2) DTOG gear
cheese (1)
white lotus (1) well you know where it came from
sour d (1)
cherry bomb (1) large
chemdog(1)
acapulco gold(2) babies

just started the 3 fastbud gear. 1 gg auto, 1 west coast og, 1 girl scout cookies

to much LOL

peace

B

blue_tick

by the way i wasn't saying you the other boy was the problem. the thread had never been that way before he showed up.

peace

Mr. Miyagi

so are y'all actually gonna be civil in here this time? I've seen at least 5 FLA threads closed over the years on this forum...smh

B

blue_tick

miyagi

that is the first one since i've been here. i sure hope it stay's peaceful. no need for it from my stand point. it's all about growing i thought

peace

B

blue_tick

i just noticed you only have 36 posts when they get up to 50 i will hit you up

peace

Reactions: ost
B

blue_tick

here is the cherry bomb. she has blown up. hitting the 12' mark and i think she has stop stretching. remember she was laid down and the sides pulled down

peace

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Reactions: ost

Morcheeba*

Veteran
i knew another thread would pop up soon.

hopefully ill get some pics up in a few days if my photographer gets over...if not ill put up pics but w/a bad camera.

peace