What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro??? Let them eat Cookies!

Mikenite69

Veteran
I have had mine months before the cup win that's why I was able to flip her I love the ogkb s1 cuts and the boy super fast veggers except for stink panties.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Stink Panties, Ripe!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
OGKB S1 #3 @ 33 days in my first run from the bag seed last summer.

picture.php

I pulled 3 clones from this plant and flipped them together intending to take clones from them in stretch but failed.

at 3 weeks in the 3 #3 clones threw off a few sacs that fathered GlueBreath as well as crosses with some of my other clones and some S1's.

She was harvested at 65 days which was still early and it took months before I managed to Re-veg her and get another flipped.

I have one passing 10 weeks now for the first time and I'm starting to see just how funky she can get.
I also have some of her S1's and crosses finishing that are looking good and resistingPM.
Everything from these bag seeds has done well with minimal PM in my garden.
OG Kush is the dominate smell on this one with cookies in the background and Sativa dominate OG effects.

The OGKB S1 #3 purples better than her sisters if the weather is right.

picture.php

I have not had any of her to smoke for months but I liked it even though she was early before. Really happy I brought her back.
Re-Veg detail after 9 weeks in 24 hours. I left lots of lower buds on it.
picture.php

Dry flowers #3
picture.php

I've had a rough week but hope to head to the mitten this w-end and show my homies what's up…

picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
When the Stink Panties is taking her own sweet time vegging don't make the mistake of topping her.

picture.php

She puts out more of those funky fan leaves than she has room for.
Don't freak out when they die off, it can make her look really deficient if you don't defoliate,
just pull them off and keep her interior branches lollied.

picture.php

These are finally ready to flip. They were in solo cups for 8 weeks and 6 weeks in the smart pots.
They should have been up potted from the solo's at 4 weeks but I was having issues and they were neglected a bit.
I have only flowered out 4 of these so far and the first was mostly lost to bud rot and one of the last I put in with
CookieBoi to make seeds but it was too late and she only set 20 very white seeds.
These will hopefully fill a few jars for me and if they work well get entered in a cup.

picture.php

She will finish heavy if you take her 10 weeks and a bit.
This one gave over 2 zips.

picture.php

Impractical you might say, uncommercial perhaps? Head Stash to be sure, Lean in and get a good whiff, then wipe your nose.

picture.php

sdd420

Veteran
Yep this needs to get to the Bay Area I mean NorCal . I can't wait mega props for running a bag seed and finding this! I love cookies above all else man a great hybrid. Peace sdd
Ps I have bag seed from animal cookies, platinum cookies ,and regular cookies from many many bags. I'm thinking about running them now :tiphat:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Yep this needs to get to the Bay Area I mean NorCal . I can't wait mega props for running a bag seed and finding this! I love cookies above all else man a great hybrid. Peace sdd
Ps I have bag seed from animal cookies, platinum cookies ,and regular cookies from many many bags. I'm thinking about running them now :tiphat:

Yeah man, get you another bagseed Cinderella story.

Animal panty cookies 3.0!!!!!!!!!!

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Ps I have bag seed from animal cookies, platinum cookies ,and regular cookies from many many bags. I'm thinking about running them now

It's my favorite hybrid right now too since I finished flowering my first forum cut and started smoking the shit out of it.
I smoked the Forum a few times but never a good one until this.
I was really shocked that I would enjoy a "functional" GSC but it's super loud, tasty and has a great daytime buzz.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Look at all the nice cuts that have popped off from Cookie bag seeds so far…. What are you waiting for?

Be certain to save me a cut. :tiphat:

smokefx

congratulations on the win! ive been wanting an ogkb cut so bad but now i want a 2.0! :) when you think you'll be releasing some cuts/seeds in norcal?

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
reading tells me that its a cut... and its being shared freely... as to when it might get where, is in question, same as the glue.

it'll get where it does when it does.

smokefx

Oh man I will go anywhere to get one I've been on the hunt for a real ogkb cut for quite sometime. I got a glue cut after 6 months it being released but I had to pay$50 for it :( can't wait this thread got me giddy like a little girl

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Ha I've seen that vid. Those 3 girls are sexy as fuck, my kinda thing, haha. She really has that revegged look in veg. You know like shes been flipped before.

theJointedOne

Veteran
Yea the forum cut has one of my favorite highs..

I don't like to smoke the platinum cookies though...no high and sleepy is what I get from that one

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Chunky,

When you coming to Oregon? ...

Sheeeet! I can't even get my ass to MI. My apologies to everyone there who was expecting me last week.

A couple of days delay meant that leaving for 5 days was going to interrupt a harvest, pollination times,
and getting into the ceiling of my flower room to swap out the carbon filter.
I been working my ass off here trying to get away but I'm not quite there.

The harvest that's ready is mostly my OGKB S1 crosses and S1's.
Had to take pictures of them all to document for my upcoming seed release.
About 50% have very loud cookie an OG Kush aromas. Maybe 25% are quiet and a few have micro nugs.

This one is loud with nice dense nugs. OGKB 2.0 S1#4

picture.php

This one has a really greasy fuel aroma. OGKB3 S1#2

picture.php

This is the #3 bag seed pheno that I had to Re-veg to save. one of the actual re vegges that I flowered a second time.
Took her to 11 weeks and the stank is intense OG Kush with a little cookie.
picture.php

I'm hoping to be mitten bound in a couple of days when I finish this trimming.
The bright side is that I will have more rooted GlueBreath babies to bring!

Tomorrow will be 1 month since OGKB 2.0 won the cup.

picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
so ogkb is aka stink panties?

Stink Panties came from an OGKB GSC bag seed.

I was calling her Pre-Forum in the GSC thread until that erupted in a little controversy.

Pre-Forum was being used as a name for another clone on another board so I changed her name to avoid confusion.

she resembles the OGKB GSC cut in veg and flower but has a completely different flavor profile and profoundly different effects.

Stink Panties
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts