What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro??? Let them eat Cookies!

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Thats outrageous price fo What they are... a og cookie cross.... i seen them grow out... they were nice but def not 800 nice... i cant see payin that for any beans being made today... now id pay that and more for a pack or 2 of tom hills pine tar kush or greenhouse hawian snow regular... but theyre basically extinct.... fwiw i dont care for the way ogkb clone breeds it passin on the good but the bad to especially low yield slow growth... animal n forum breed better...now this 2.0 seems like a new monster ... lookin foward to tryin her...

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
that is one crazy ass rip off...Many sites have those do-si-dos for $100-$125, although most are sold out.

Have you tried to pollenate the Stink Panties CP? Im wondering if she too, is resistant to pollination...I just got her and GlueBreath out under the big metal halide in the sky this morning. Im going to reverse the GG#4 and hit a branch on everything in the GH including, Chem D, Ogkb 2.0, Stink Panties, Glue Breath, CHrome Diesel, Holy Grail, and Forum cut GSC. Has anybody here successfully reversed the GG#4 and can confirm she has viable pollen? Im thinking the Stink Panties and GG#4 could be a match made in heaven.

oh yeah I've tried, I put a big one under a cookie boi and it got dumped on for 4 weeks and nothing.
I've tried other pollen too, gg#4 and others.

I've found about a dozen or so bag seeds in all and none of them were mature.

Stink Panties seems to be a twin to OGKB but the terpenes and buzz are very different.

once I wade through these CookieBoi crosses I will pop the Stink Panties S1's and have a peek.

It's kinda storage since so many folks have found bag seed in the OGKB buds that it is hard to knock up.

Grizz

Veteran
that's what I feared once I read about the ogkb being hard to pollinate. It sounds like you did reverse a gg#4 tho, was the pollen viable to pollenate other plants?

many crosses have been made with reversed gg4 pollen

that is one crazy ass rip off...Many sites have those do-si-dos for $100-$125, although most are sold out.

Have you tried to pollenate the Stink Panties CP? Im wondering if she too, is resistant to pollination...I just got her and GlueBreath out under the big metal halide in the sky this morning. Im going to reverse the GG#4 and hit a branch on everything in the GH including, Chem D, Ogkb 2.0, Stink Panties, Glue Breath, CHrome Diesel, Holy Grail, and Forum cut GSC. Has anybody here successfully reversed the GG#4 and can confirm she has viable pollen? Im thinking the Stink Panties and GG#4 could be a match made in heaven.

Those packs were never in stock at those places where they were listed for that price. They only sold at the site where they sold for $800. That's ridiculous that they sold for that price but when your looking for great genetics what price is too much? Always heard about OG cuts going for thousands so I guess the price would be what a person is willing to pay to have them. I for one am they type that even tho the original OGKB may be hard to pollinate I would crack people's head for a pack of seeds cus it's not in me to do that. I know how it is trying to acquire top genetics so never could do that to the community.

Your gonna kill with those ladies outside. Hope to see some pics when they finish. Hopefully my buddies can get this at the cup. Gots to have this lovely cut

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
They are resellers... the dudes at archive r friends... i know for a fact that they aren't sellin beans at those prices... those are a.fakes or b.purchase a a show n being resold at outraged prices.... dont support that shit. ... also ogkb cut still never leaked out the circle..

oceangrownkush

Veteran
GGG already made OGKB x GG4 from what I understand. Calling it OGKB4 which is pretty stupid if you ask me.

The OGKB will throw acceptable amounts of seed if its not feeling under the weather.. Chunky you should try to have a pathology lab screen your cuts, OGKB carries a weak immune system susceptible to carrying Fusarium and a host of other plant illness.

oceangrownkush

Veteran
They are resellers... the dudes at archive r friends... i know for a fact that they aren't sellin beans at those prices... those are a.fakes or b.purchase a a show n being resold at outraged prices.... dont support that shit. ... also ogkb cut still never leaked out the circle..

Krunchbubble has the cut and Norcal Icmag has verified the cut... I have the cut through the same grapevine. The OGKB story is an elaborate troll, OGKB sourced the cut in clone form. I have a hunch that the OGKB and Thin Mint cutting are one and the same, the OGKB being affected by pathogens causing the complete lack of vigor. The reason NorCal and all them will confirm or deny an OGKB cut is political, the same cut I have has been called both real and fake by Norcal depending on who's holding it.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Yes many clones were paid for.,.... 5-10gs!!!!!! Sometimes an unrooted branch.... You would be surprised how most elites everyone runnin and were "gifted" actually got out cuz... somebody put out big$$$ somewhere.... glue being the exception jw spread that shit with nothin but good intentions. ... but to everyone growin smokin the forum animal cherry pie any original og cuts ecsd etc etc etc.... n u traded or gifted... be grateful somebody put up grips of cash at some point to get them n was nice enough to spread them....

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
I wasnt namin names but i new kb had it ... him n norcal both my homies .... i know others with it to... personally i didnt want it cuz it so so slow n funky... its not that good to justify 1 yr veg..... ar.... i agree thin mint is better so much better... but when the cut was gifted to a few they all agreed to keep it tight... were u told u could share it by whoever gave it to u?? I doubt it... im sure they are not happy with the fact ur spreading that shit... and probably even more pissed at who gave it to u....

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
What is this pathogen in OGKB and how does it transfer?

My Stink Panties popped out of an OGKB bag seed with the same slow growth as it's mom and offspring of the OGKB 2.0 have had the same characteristics.

It's genetic not a pathogen.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Just a runty plant .... as i said earlier it passes both good n bad traits.... ppl only want it for its exclusivity. ... most would keep it for long... theres much better cookie cuts to grow...

oceangrownkush

Veteran
My Stink Panties popped out of an OGKB bag seed with the same slow growth as it's mom and offspring of the OGKB 2.0 have had the same characteristics.

It's genetic not a pathogen.

It carries a weak immune system. Part of what makes it grow so slow. CultClassics has posted a picture of a pathogen free cut of OGKB and you didn't recognize her.. I will kill the pathogen in my cut and prove it.

Mikenite69

Veteran
It seems that the ogkb2.0 is also very prone to PM so a weak immune system in the ogkb makes sense. My temps might of hit 85 once or twice this run because I run lights at night and I been running this run on 750w and she got pm. This is the first time I have ever had pm from cuts in flower. Broke out the Seranade and it cleaned her up but I am noticing some more spots coming back not sure if it's residue from Seranade or the pm is trying to come back again but I'll keep treating her till the finish just about a week away.

Just a heads up for anyone running the cut watch your temps and R/H.

She is smelling great definitley nice but I wound up getting the #cookiemicronugsyndrome on my first run with the 2.0. I'll try to get some pics up when the buds are cured or before I chop her down. I definitley need to veg her a lot longer next time.

oceangrownkush

Veteran
I sent a super healthy cut into a lab and it came back positive for Pythium and some beneficials I had innoculated the soil with. I have since observed extremely slow cuts and more vigorous cuts, with some of the slowest cuts eventually rusting, wilting and dying. This is genetic susceptibility to wilting pathogens, the OGKB in circulation was undoubtedly saved from certain death at some point. I have no doubt that the next wilting cut I send in will test positive for more nefarious pathogens.

oceangrownkush

Veteran
I wasnt namin names but i new kb had it ... him n norcal both my homies .... i know others with it to... personally i didnt want it cuz it so so slow n funky... its not that good to justify 1 yr veg..... ar.... i agree thin mint is better so much better... but when the cut was gifted to a few they all agreed to keep it tight... were u told u could share it by whoever gave it to u?? I doubt it... im sure they are not happy with the fact ur spreading that shit... and probably even more pissed at who gave it to u....

Well I didn't list anyone's info, and I'm only posting what I've read other people post, the people in the know supposedly. No, the cut came to me without outright restrictions. I'm not hoeing her out too bad, two friends who were up for it now have her and I'm doubtful many more people will end up with her because of me. I veg in a greenhouse with supplemental lighting, the OGKB will pick up the pace with some good warm growing conditions and plenty of root space. I think she's dank enough to have patience, and maybe even ideal for my situation with the sun at my disposal.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Ogk i respect ya opinion.,, never had the opportunity to try her veggin in sunlight... i think she is a good smoke just not worth the pita she is if ya have access to other cookie cuts.. personally animal n thin mint r my 2 favs... havent tried 2.0 yet... ogkb is different but not different enough for a spot here...

Grizz

Veteran
sounds like some chitosan may work on it, when I do get the 2.0 I will use it and see if it speeds up growth any

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey JW you will have no problems with the growth speed of the 2.0 she is a fast bitch in veg. Stink panties well now that's a different story very slow growth and always looks deficient so to speak with that problem just like oceangrownkush posted the leaves will wilt look all fucked up with spots and eventually drop if you don't pull them off first. She takes a couple weeks and you will notice some growth changes in her. I don't think she is as slow as the ogkb cut itself from reports I heard of people vegging it a long ass time like up to a year to flip a plant but stink panties is a pretty slow girl slowest I have seen yet.

Latest posts

Latest posts