What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1Toke's DIY Tinkerer's lounge

ColoraDro

damn 1toke dude thous sour savers look bomb as well as the swt wreck im tuned in dude...

i cant wait till im settled in at a new house so i can run some long term sativas dude you inspire me so much im gonna cry....

oh wait :pointlaug

keep up the great work... heres my room at the moment....

G

:wave: Hye Dro - good to see ya bro. :wave:

Yer room is lookin good - great job. More room is always a blessin.

Next run is in the propogation cabinet - 36 Johnny Blazes

Just FYI, the Neville's came from Colorado Springs many many moons ago. I heard the grower moved to Pueblo. Lot of dank around Denver.

Thanks fer the kind words on the Sours - think they are about 3 weeks in. Anxious to try the Cappucinno too, hear a lot of good comments about the smoke. The Capps & Sours in flower are 4 feet atm, just had a mean stretch node last week. Capps are nuggin in faster.

Gotta get off to bed - see ya around the boards.

Last edited:
G

:wave: We've been asked by a few for grow specs and descriptions by breeders, for testing new beans. May as well include the drawings here as the old thread is buried. RIP.

That's it for now - will get this weeks' pics up tonight.

Last edited:
G

:wave: This week update I guess. Nothin exciting happening yet. Chopped the sativas, need the flower room, guess I got backed up a little - got 2 veg cabinets beggin to flower. :pointlaug

Got cuts and filled the cloner with wreck, ecsd, schrom, swt#3, ak47.

That's it fer now - see ya in chat in about 50 more posts. :pointlaug :woohoo:

G

Looking darn good 1toke. Very nice setup, and very nice strains yu have going too.

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
:respect: 1Toke, fabulous setup you have - clean lean and mean! Thx for the detailed diagrams - saving them off for reference. :yes:

You have some tall gals there! Lookin tasty :yummy:

G

:wave: Good to see ya Dirty South - thanks matey, we make do with what we got. Still have those 1Ks to get down and installed - but with 100 deg temps the last thing we want is more heat to battle.

Current Strain List:
- Trainwreck (veggin)
- Swt#3 (veggin)
- SAGE (veg & flower)
- ECSD (veggin)
- AK47
- Schrom (veggin)
- Sour Saver (veg & flower)
- Cappucinno (veg & flower)
- SAGE x Swt#3 (veg)
- Johnny Blaze (sprout & veg)
- Neville's Haze (F2-F5)
- Few local strains

:wave: Thanks MGJ! Fast & easy to tear down if need be too. :wave:

:joint: sproutco! Humbled to see ya hangin in the DIY lounge. Thanks fer the props, nothin to write home about yet, but when the heat dies the 1Ks will go in and the show will really take off. :woohoo:

Waiting in the wings - Johnny Blaze, Sweet SAGE and a tester batch in sprout. Wanta run the Blaze with full wattage! Also started another Neville's F2 batch (36 beans dropped), should have something to photo next week.

See ya in chat when I can stumble in..... :woohoo:

S

stretchpuppy

Killah killah.

What's the high like on the Johnny Blaze, 1toke? Thinking about starting a new mom...

Looks like you smoke as many cigs as I do... :joint:

G

stretchpuppy said:
Killah killah.

What's the high like on the Johnny Blaze, 1toke? Thinking about starting a new mom...

Looks like you smoke as many cigs as I do... :joint:

:joint: Those are roaches in the bowl. :wave:

IMHO the Johnny Blaze could be improved on, the Blueberry really doesn't come out in my phenos but the haze high is all there and solid. Bland tasting with a creeper head buzz, by the time you think you've had enough it's too late - your mind is racing with a million things and it's hard to concentrate on just one. Your eyes feel heavy and your balance is altered somewhat. Still looking for that great one from the beans that resulted in that accidental cross.

This chop is a mix from the pair of Blaze clones I was gifted by a great friend, and while it was in flower a swt#3 male I was trying to set aside for a local grower popped pollen. I took every precaution but that crap must have gotten everything in flower at the time. The result is this batch harvested which amounts to Johnny Blaze x Swt#3 (I call it Sweet Blaze), and SAGE x Swt#3 (Sweet SAGE). Yeah, I know naming convention puts the mom first, but these sound cooler - sue me. :pointlaug

Here's the mom:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sure enjoyed getting to look at your setup 1toke. Cool the way you made a floor plan footprint for us.
Plants really are looking super healthy , you do a great job caring for them. Thanks for letting us get a little inside look to how you do your thing. See ya in chat !!

S

stretchpuppy

Thanks for the great answer mang. Looks like I'll pop the whole pack in that case.

Those accidental crosses sound pretty good actually. MMmm Sweet Sage...

G

:wave: Hey babba. Good to see ya bro - thanks fer the props. (blush)

Stretchpuppy - good to see ya. If ya got Blaze beans and doin indoor pop them suckers. What the hey. Expect 65% males, go 12/12 from sprout, and be ready for few feet of stretch under anything less than 2k.

More pics in the cam, might as well get them up while I'm thinkin about it.

Let's look in the veg cabinet...the wreck & schrom are reveggin, lot of Johnny Blaze and Cappucinno veggin..

continued.........

Last edited:
G

:joint: Movin on to the second flower cabinet, with ECSD, SAGE, Sour Saver, AK47 and the Sweet Wreck just flipped....thinkin of joining this cabinet with the original closet. That would give us combined ventilation and more light and room to spread the plants out a little...with the 1Ks I think it would be more efficient.

And let's check on the main flower closet - Sour Saver, Cappucinno and SAGE..

continued with miscellaneous pics...

darrinjefferson

oh my...for a second there i thought you took picks of a jungle...haha

looking amazing 1toke.
cant wait to see these ladies a couple more weeks along.
keep doin what your doin

late

G

2006 Mini-Cup Survivors

2006 Mini-Cup Survivors

:wave: Had a bunch of stoners partyin with the Tokes this weekend, when I came to I found these pics in the camera. One of them took my memory. If ya see it would you send it home please. :pointlaug

:jawdrop: :bis: :bis: :bis: :bis:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
:smoweed:

Last edited:

Devilock

Sweet fing pics 1toke. Thanx again for having us over. We had an awesome time. Was good to meet more icers to. Peace and *bong* :friends: