What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bomb Threat Lineage

SneakySneaky

Veteran
Does anyone know who made bomb threat? From what I've gathered it's a bubba kush s1 or something like that. Finally got a cut from a very nice friend. I've smoked BT before and it's definately a bubba something. Thanks for the help!

SneakySneaky

Veteran
Thanks a lot stick! From what I've gathered, the BT is a special pheno picked from a bunch of bubba s1's. will definately be doin some journaling for u guys.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Veg n Out told me he and his buddy bred bombthreat .. so perhaps he can shed some lite on it

MrDank

Veteran
A bunch of Bubba Kush s1's were grown out. She was #7 of the batch, and went by #7 until she was renamed the Bomb Threat

I've never smoked it, but my friends love it

troutman

Seed Whore
Who comes up with these crazy strain names?

Mention that strain on Facebook and see how much attention you get when the alarms bells go off. :laughing:

theJointedOne

Veteran
nspecta has the info, he'd be the one i ask

ive tried bombthreat, its really tasty, unique terps, and strong weed. 7up and sprite mixed with kush