What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

High Grade Vintage Cannabis photography

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Not cannabis or vintage, that's AI generated bullshit. Probably best not to spread fiction as facts when you aren't sure of what you're talking about.
You don't have to teach me about history.Leonardo lived in the 15th-early 16th century . The first photograph was in the early 19th century (1826) and if you don't see the fun in it, just stop living.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
1698744909916.png

CharlesU Farley

First indoor grow, 1978, living next door to a DEA agent... and that's no shit. He used to go out as a crew member on freighters, looking for coke. I didn't talk business, but he did. ;)

Saved the occasional seeds from many bags of Jamaican sensimilla, bred by the Zion Coptic Church. GrowLux deluxe fluorescent light, I took what Mel Frank and Ed Rosenthal said to heart:

first_growroom.jpg

Last edited:

Hmong

Veteran
such a nice green for 100+ year old bud...

which is just outdoor bunk, that got wet trimmed, then likely put in there just as it was.
hence the molding/browning of calyx vs. still dark green leafs.

Last edited:

goingrey

Afaik green tea gets steamed and rolled to preserve it's freshness...
Yes well, you could also oven dry or whatever, maybe even sun dry covered, or, many ways. There is this British guy on Youtube who sells and reviews tea, can't remember the name rn, he had a video of a sourcing trip to China and there they didn't steam but instead used these huge pans and kinda tossed the leaves around, it was quite fascinating, the steaming is apparently a Japanese thing. Anyway point being, it keeps it's color in storage. Yes, I am high LOLL.

goingrey

probably fresher than some of the shit i've seen for sale here in oslo.
used to have a t-shirt with a print of an old (early 50's i think) cannabis ad from the norwegian aphotecary. pretty sure i bought some of it at some point.

Nice cure on the buds huh :D

Not sure where this would fit... well 2020 is also a vintage, when the Sri Lankan Army found a kilo of Kerala weed in the jungle.

1698948308578.png

How do they know it's from Kerala if they found it in the jungle? :unsure:

First indoor grow, 1978, living next door to a DEA agent... and that's no shit. He used to go out as a crew member on freighters, looking for coke. I didn't talk business, but he did. ;)

Saved the occasional seeds from many bags of Jamaican sensimilla, bred by the Zion Coptic Church. GrowLux deluxe fluorescent light, I took what Mel Frank and Ed Rosenthal said to heart:

View attachment 18912918
I remember those days, I used High Output fluoros.