What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything Outdoor 2018

caliprop215

Veteran
@ dankwolf..... My plants arent nearly as big as yours but our stems are close LOL. Ur plants redonculous.

Keep growing guys hope all a
Great harvest

Attachments

• 20180806_134314.jpg
    20180806_134314.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 7
  • 20180806_134232.jpg
    20180806_134232.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 8

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I don't have my earbuds to hear but I watched it and between you and dankwolf it's amazing what you WC guys are doing. Do you think the branches will be able to stay off the ground when those big buds start to put some weight on those branches??? I'm sure you've got her staked up underneath someway. Man that's some awesome training and growing. How many ties to you got on one of those??? Lol I've got my lil bush tied a few times I'm sure you done some work tying her....but you've got that trellis or wire on top. After I seen this very early on I left the chicken wire over top of 3 guerilla plants when they was just 1ft tall and let them grow threw kinda like a Sog deal indoors. Now there good size and I just zip tied the top of one and the branches on some others. It'll be about a wk before I go check them again but it's worked pretty good to have something to tie them to. I originally put the wire over to keep deer from getting them but were I don't visit them but about every 2wks they grew threw the cage and I just let them grow and like I said zip tie the branches and tops....but it's a true guerilla plant I can't tend to it daily it's on top a mtn.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Cali and dankwolf have set the bar to outter space lol....pipeline and Tycho have some nice stuff too that's for sure. And old MountainBudz has some trees back in those Mtns I know that's huge. But I dunno of anybody with a WC type of plant like dankwolf and Cali...it's hard to do what you WCers can. I could see me hauling soil and supplies to my home everybody would be on there front porch and calling neighbors to see what WV was getting into lol....and I'd have a swat team kicking the door down.

Can't wait to see dank and Cali harvest just from each of there biggest plant

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
^^^ I have one spot that I have to use a back pack. I fill it to the brim with amendments. Carrying a bail would be like painting a bullseye on my back. Lol. I have to carry it in at about4am or past 9pm.

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
My plants usually show their sex the second week of August. I'm around 41N, do you guys in the south get pistols/sacks before people in the north? What about you northern growers?

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Man I used to have all the top indoor lighting but lost everything in my divorce. But it's been 6-8 yrs or so and I'm looking at indoor lighting....preferably hps/mh and the sunlight supply stuff was what I used to have. I swear it's like a different world with what these indoor lights are now compared to 6-7yrs ago. I'm really just wanting something to try to keep a few moms and maybe run a few plants this winter in the basement. Also have some 3fters ready to put out April15 or somewhere around that nx yr. Well guess I'll have some time to think about stuff. I'm gonna have to get on the lighting threads and get up to speed on the new technology. I'm not gonna be able to do anything big like the old days lol but I'd like to have a 600-1000watter .

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
My plants usually show their sex the second week of August. I'm around 41N, do you guys in the south get pistols/sacks before people in the north? What about you northern growers?

I dunno in one area I have guerilla plants I had males open sacs 2-3wks ago at least. There in a good light area and the females started flower last wk up there. But Ive got a lot of strains that barely showing right now. But I'm sure everything is into flowering by now....everything probably was 2wks ago really. But I've got a bunch of different strains so everyone is a lil different around 39 or so

Dankwolf

Cali and dankwolf have set the bar to outter space lol....pipeline and Tycho have some nice stuff too that's for sure. And old MountainBudz has some trees back in those Mtns I know that's huge. But I dunno of anybody with a WC type of plant like dankwolf and Cali...it's hard to do what you WCers can. I could see me hauling soil and supplies to my home everybody would be on there front porch and calling neighbors to see what WV was getting into lol....and I'd have a swat team kicking the door down.

I use 40% native soil and 40 % alfalfa feed 5 year aged horse munuer. So other then amendments your front porch would be empty .

Ditch the whoo whoo juice and put it to proper amendments that match your soil .

I thank slownickel for this . bar nun he has his soil chemistry on lock down .......:tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

Dankwolf

@ dankwolf..... My plants arent nearly as big as yours but our stems are close LOL. Ur plants redonculous.

Keep growing guys hope all a
Great harvest

Fix your soil chemistry and all will be well plants grow with what you give them . stalk size just goes to show what you will be throwing up next year .

If I have anything to do with it I plan for you to make my plants this year look like babies lol. My plants are from clone yours will be seed . you should at the least beat me by 30%:tiphat:

Dankwolf

I will post up a basic soil recipe in my central oregon outdoor 2018 thread for thoes that want to follow suit . :comfort:

caliprop215

Veteran
I don't have my earbuds to hear but I watched it and between you and dankwolf it's amazing what you WC guys are doing. Do you think the branches will be able to stay off the ground when those big buds start to put some weight on those branches??? I'm sure you've got her staked up underneath someway. Man that's some awesome training and growing. How many ties to you got on one of those??? Lol I've got my lil bush tied a few times I'm sure you done some work tying her....but you've got that trellis or wire on top. After I seen this very early on I left the chicken wire over top of 3 guerilla plants when they was just 1ft tall and let them grow threw kinda like a Sog deal indoors. Now there good size and I just zip tied the top of one and the branches on some others. It'll be about a wk before I go check them again but it's worked pretty good to have something to tie them to. I originally put the wire over to keep deer from getting them but were I don't visit them but about every 2wks they grew threw the cage and I just let them grow and like I said zip tie the branches and tops....but it's a true guerilla plant I can't tend to it daily it's on top a mtn.

I got 20 30 branches tied down on each plant. I will have to add another layer of trellis to a couple of the bigger plants so they wont fall to the ground since i kept them Really close to theground

Glad u left the cage on... It will help ur overall yeild. Nobody wants 1 giant nug and a bunch of little stufff .might as well make a even canopy and have a shit ton of medium to large nugs all same quality.keep up your hard work it will pay off

caliprop215

Veteran
Fix your soil chemistry and all will be well plants grow with what you give them . stalk size just goes to show what you will be throwing up next year .

If I have anything to do with it I plan for you to make my plants this year look like babies lol. My plants are from clone yours will be seed . you should at the least beat me by 30%:tiphat:

LOL its gna take me couole years to match ur plants man. But soon i will have a quarter acre in the country with nothing but almond orchards arou d me. So no height restrictions alot more land gna equal some giants i hope. I will be starting around fist of the year indoor and have 5 footers put out may 1st with sup lighting.hopefully if all goes rigbt with getting this land... U got killer genes cant wait to run

Dankwolf

LOL its gna take me couole years to match ur plants man. But soon i will have a quarter acre in the country with nothing but almond orchards arou d me. So no height restrictions alot more land gna equal some giants i hope. I will be starting around fist of the year indoor and have 5 footers put out may 1st with sup lighting.hopefully if all goes rigbt with getting this land... U got killer genes cant wait to run

We will talk

Dankwolf

picture.php

Plants range from 11ft wide by 10ft tall out of soil to 9ft tall by 9 wide . I love this plant :biggrin: the structure behind plants is 20ft tall from ground.