What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG KUSH(Overall)

M

maliali

For last few years it OG craze. Lots of people swear it is the best weed in world..blah,blah.. I had smoke original and smoke many of ofsprings in seed form and grow a lot. OG is overrated its my opinion i had grown WhiteOG,D-KUSH,CasperOG,FaceOFFOG,BuddahTahoeOG femsbbseed....Best(strongest) to original i have found in DKush by KARMA. Lots of people say that in OG is something Lemony i sense that lemony in BTOG(it is hybrid i think OGXdeepchunk or bubba. Cuz lot of phenos when u grow looks like bubba or DC and smell is that lemonpeel,flovery coffe smell with fuel(freshpineysoil). High on OG is Euphoric and Relaxed. Some phenos have that on begining of high racy paranoia which is considered as strong high. High is also last long and stone is not that chouchloked exept BTOG its stoney very. All in all OG is good but not comparable to some good jack herrer hybrids like Jack Cheddar of Karma G top smoke,or good old haze hybrids. floverin for good og phenos is 72-77 days for perfect product. to me Bubba is better than Og only yild is worst.

M

maliali

Yes i try KG it is good but lots of phenos who are OG hybrids like all new American hybrids OG. Mango and candy smells not that raw(soilpiney) ChemD x sfvOGkush old reliese by karma.

Dog Star

Veteran
In same way i buyed Dank Zappa from bodhi expecting burned rubber hash plants..

and i hear now they have "soapy" phenos so i dont sprout them.. will grow something else..

thanx for info on KG and those cross

M

maliali

From Karma beans Jack Cheddar is best shit i have grown from him till now.
Very uniform easy to grow plant and i found sour apple pheno its my favorite herb now.
Grow jack o nesia but i was dissapointed becouse if you know how mother is good you have high hopes :D good mix but not even close to AMNESIA far far away :D From karama if you dont like OG so much like me. JACK CHEDDAR !!!! all the way now i have Moonshine Haze, And SOUR D riri x Cind99/bubbak cubbed hoping for candy sours :DD we will see i am done with OG now.

Happy Times

From Karma beans Jack Cheddar is best shit i have grown from him till now.
Very uniform easy to grow plant and i found sour apple pheno its my favorite herb now.
Grow jack o nesia but i was dissapointed becouse if you know how mother is good you have high hopes :D good mix but not even close to AMNESIA far far away :D From karama if you dont like OG so much like me. JACK CHEDDAR !!!! all the way now i have Moonshine Haze, And SOUR D riri x Cind99/bubbak cubbed hoping for candy sours :DD we will see i am done with OG now.

I'm a fan of that moonshine haze, got lucky enough to run a cut outside last summer. Was a little finicky, seemed to like partial sun better than full sun, but my favorite aspect was the flavor, juicy spice, and after a 2 month cure has a touch of mintiness on top. I like the heritage of this one, some nice sounding parents in there!

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Damn, Imma toss my weed card and head straight to SE Europe for some of that real Bubba.

Bulgaria got they OG game on Fleek!

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
why the fuck is everything imported to the area called portland kush?
I havent seen one fucking portland kush grow yet... ha!

M

maliali

Yes it is Dog Star. Lots of Turkish,Paki,Gani Hasplants/Kushes..IBL for years on SE-Europe fields. Some of them is calling NAFTALINKA which means something like FUELY its similar on OG terpens. Some have some bubblegum tones/sweet earthy even incensy peach tones of smell and flavours. You know it DS :D

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree on it being overrated. Not to say it is not good, but for me better highs are out there.

M

maliali

Yes it can smell good but dominant taste is always earthy,pine. It is just ok hybrid to me even some Critical or good old WW cross like Shark is better then any OG i have found.
And i consider them stronger on couch lock side from good white widow or w shark,after 75 days whihch is rare 70d mostly u must go to take nap at the and of high. Og is sativish more but if i compare Jcheddar and example Og cross on 77d from clone it cant be compared even Headbanger from karma is not so good with comparsion to Jack Cheddar. Have one pheno that need 13 weeks from clone all sour but yild like crap,other phenos were half half and og kill the sour in this i think that epic karma cross would be JC male x Sour fem it will be out of this world.

Dog Star

Veteran
NAFTALINKA,that is a "fuel" phenotip.. ;)

OG also means Original Gangster... and this kind of folks we have for export from
SE Europe.. that is what i tought.. LOL

Robney

Damn, I wanna smoke on this jack you say is better than any og! I mean I've seen jacks that are better than some ogs, but I can tell you the ogs I'm running right now are better than any jack I've ever seen.

OG is overrated.

Don't get me wrong it's good, but there are definitely better strains out there. Especially when it comes to growing.

OG = original

LostTribe

Premium user
For last few years it OG craze. Lots of people swear it is the best weed in world..blah,blah.. I had smoke original and smoke many of ofsprings in seed form and grow a lot. OG is overrated its my opinion i had grown WhiteOG,D-KUSH,CasperOG,FaceOFFOG,BuddahTahoeOG femsbbseed....Best(strongest) to original i have found in DKush by KARMA. Lots of people say that in OG is something Lemony i sense that lemony in BTOG(it is hybrid i think OGXdeepchunk or bubba. Cuz lot of phenos when u grow looks like bubba or DC and smell is that lemonpeel,flovery coffe smell with fuel(freshpineysoil). High on OG is Euphoric and Relaxed. Some phenos have that on begining of high racy paranoia which is considered as strong high. High is also last long and stone is not that chouchloked exept BTOG its stoney very. All in all OG is good but not comparable to some good jack herrer hybrids like Jack Cheddar of Karma G top smoke,or good old haze hybrids. floverin for good og phenos is 72-77 days for perfect product. to me Bubba is better than Og only yild is worst.

First off the most intense Lemon Pinesol OG I have ever tried was San Fernando Valley OG Kush. Its insane and I would smoke it just for the taste but it has a world class high without much stoney after effects. My absolute favorite smoke out there. If you haven't found one like that then you best keep looking.

M

maliali

I have been to Cali and smoke various of OG's. Hells,Fire,Larry,SFV...al have similarities in different terpens. SFV is the purest OG smell with no earth,candy,musk..like similar cuts. But i u look overal on all this. My Jack cheddar granny smith pheno like folks say. Taste perfectly to last hit with sour apple taste which is given buy lemonywoodsy jack hazepheno and sour cheesy from mother. Or plane Amnesia(nothaze) c99 on 77days from clone in comerasion off OG they bit them in every ascpect. Also i am very good with flavour im kid from the village and nature clean air and nautre. So i know very good smells of nature. Og is not lemon it is citrusy in kind way with tastes like skunky black licorice with gassy overtones on the inhale with hints of vanilla and coffee then more anise and lime piney. Gassy is that Fresh wood soil with pine needles freshness it dominate inhale also pine dominate exhale with different under tones. This is the real taste of OG. I must say last time a want to NL i take my Jcheddar with me not anybody believe it is Jack hybrid and they salivating when they smoke this. It is becouse everybody hiped about OG and they forgot SSH gen pol which is the best gene poll of last 20 years of cannabis. Not any OG cant beat good JHerrer,Cindy,Amnesia in any aspect only problem is that today OGs are good breeding small gene poll. SSH and Jack are fucked up to much varriation but if u find real u will forgot soon any OG. Also i see that in not conneseur guys like us who know the difference with weeds very good if i give them oportuinit og vs haze hybrid og will be lefted away. Sorry for long post but i had to explain some facts of my opinions expeciali on that describing smell boys from big city SD smell like fuel truck wrecked with tones of lemons tipical American big city no nature smells description ahahah peace brother smoke the herb :DD

M

maliali

First off the most intense Lemon Pinesol OG I have ever tried was San Fernando Valley OG Kush. Its insane and I would smoke it just for the taste but it has a world class high without much stoney after effects. My absolute favorite smoke out there. If you haven't found one like that then you best keep looking.
Have u been smoking lots of Og cuts,I dont care for uplifting high in Kush mate. I prefere it more in some more sativish fruty strains and 77 days for uplifting kush is no sense. Cindy so much better spiritual,psydelic up social high with positive euphoric minds whihch is more borring clear mind on OG. My Og what i have found in D-KUSH by Karma is like mix of ghost and HA cuts more earthy,musky,skunky then lemony like sfv. And high is strong for 30min u have racy minds paranoia and afther that stony meditive high (euphoric relaxed ) OG high i dont want to replicate SFV becouse in seed u cant find even better now days just big selection u need. This Karma male SFVOGk carries very good traits of OG biker were good but best overral yild,high and everythiing was DKUSH og pheno. Which smell Pinesol juniper(spcylemon) gassy notes. and taste is like more Skunky OG . and anybody who smell it even from long distance will surely know that it is real deal OG just little bit difference from Original JOSH,sfv og

Lung.Butter

is the d-kush the exact same cross as the famed motorbreath, i.e chem d/sfv ? cause ive grown that and it's great. Infact everything i've grown with chem d in has been amazing.