What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama x Bangi Haze

Jujatovlch

Banghi haze x Panama

Banghi haze x Panama

Hi Everybody,
here are pictures of Banghi haze x panama grown here in Southern Oregon. Very beautiful plant. 8' tall. Pictures were taken last Wednesday. She acted exactly as Dubi described. She developed small budding sites and then she exploded. She smells piney/lemony.

ColaCalyx

P x BH outdoor harvest 10.21

P x BH outdoor harvest 10.21

Harvested the P x BH today. She was a real pleasure to grow. She smells strongly of lemons, parsnips, anise, and piss. Very potent, dense, smelly and sticky flowers. Can't wait to see what a nice cure holds! Got a nice size harvest too. Thanks Ace!:tiphat:

Attachments

• 20181021_061540.jpg
    20181021_061540.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 98
  • 20181021_061535.jpg
    20181021_061535.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 89
  • 20181021_061547.jpg
    20181021_061547.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 86
  • 20181021_075413.jpg
    20181021_075413.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 81
  • 20181021_075426.jpg
    20181021_075426.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 86

ColaCalyx

Thank you bruddah @Sticky Sat! I quick dried some from a branch that broke during a high wind... the buds are deceptively dense and resinous. I thought the bag appeal would be so-so, but when trimmed it has a silvery and sharp aggressive edge.... just looks like cool weed. I'm stoked!

StrongTree

Panama - Bangi Haze 4 weeks bloom.... smells fruity ....intensive flowering... stacking up nicely

Attachments

• IMG_2181.jpg
    IMG_2181.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 58

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Damn! Sorry for my lack of updates on this thread.

Koondense friend, it's always a pleasure to see your Pangis in flowering :) Me and other growers concur with you on the qualities of the effects, potency and terpene profiles you describe from Panama x Bangi Haze and Panama x Malawi hybrids. Thanks for your great contributions to this room!

Interesting, I found my first Pangi pheno to be in between of your two descriptions, a dreamy semi-heavy cerebral but still not hard on the body, had the tendency to make you dream like crazy at night. Could be ideal for musicians, DJs and producers with lack of creativity :)
The second pheno(Lady Pangi in latest photos) is clearer and less dreamy, also has a sharper lemony profile which makes me alert, so it's my keeper now. This pheno is slightly on Bangi Haze side regarding the effect. Similar to the Panalawi, a balanced blend of both parents it gives me a clear and highly functional high with less lemon and more liquorice smells compared to Lady Pangi. Panalawi is also a keeper of course, first shot strike.

Cheers

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
hehehheh so nice to hear it b8man ;)
I really appreciate your comments and positive feedback on both strains. Enjoy them! ;)

Yup - dreams have been a bit more interesting. And Pangi works well for bedtime fun with your partner - focused, awake, in the mood. Surprised how long the high lasts - most mornings I've stumbled down the stairs still a bit baked.

I'm in love with the Panamal though - rushing imagination and total mood lifter. Antidepressant, anxiolytic, lights a sativa fire in your brain - lovely stuff!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats on your great Panama x Bangi Haze harvest ColaCalyx :tiphat:

Looks like she produced very well, loading with buds all the branches. The flowers have a nice blend of both strains, at the beginning more BH influenced to later explode with the long Panama central american sativa pistils and her silverish resin production.
And looks like she finished quite on time as it is stated in the official description of the strain, so i guess we are on similar latitudes.

How do you rate her smoke now after drying process and a bit of curing ?

Harvested the P x BH today. She was a real pleasure to grow. She smells strongly of lemons, parsnips, anise, and piss. Very potent, dense, smelly and sticky flowers. Can't wait to see what a nice cure holds! Got a nice size harvest too. Thanks Ace!:tiphat:

StrongTree

picture.php

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79293&pictureid=1921518
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79293&pictureid=1921519

ColaCalyx

Congrats on your great Panama x Bangi Haze harvest ColaCalyx :tiphat:

Looks like she produced very well, loading with buds all the branches. The flowers have a nice blend of both strains, at the beginning more BH influenced to later explode with the long Panama central american sativa pistils and her silverish resin production.
And looks like she finished quite on time as it is stated in the official description of the strain, so i guess we are on similar latitudes.

How do you rate her smoke now after drying process and a bit of curing ?

Thanks dubi - I'm fully stocked with PxBH buds! She did very well here in SoCal 34N. We had some extreme weather here that may have influenced her finishing times. I find the harvest windows on your strain descriptions seem pretty spot on for my garden.

I still consider my PxBH to be improving with the cure. Her and the Kali China are the terpiest cured flowers.The aromas are very interesting. Up front I get lemon and pine, followed by this new multivitamin sourness. When smoked its more of a spicy incense lemony wood taste, she must be full of oils, she coats the mouth and the taste lingers. The potency is up there - high is energetic and clear, with a zoned feeling, like when you relax your vision in martial arts...I could listen to nature on the trail for minutes without moving. It has a creative vibe to it, and I find myself whistling or singing a tune after toking. Dreamy come down with a soft landing - love it! Ace rules!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi ColaCalyx,

I fully concur in what you said in your previous post. Both the Panama x Bangi Haze sativa and the indica dom Kali China have some of the best terpene profiles among our entire catalogue. Both are very incensey (you all know i love to breed towards incensey terpene profiles) but both terpene profiles are much more complex than just only incense.

Panama x Bangi Haze has a sativa effect of the highest order. Clear, energetic, thought provoking, then evolving more trippy and dreamy, very long lasting and very complex... an amazing sativa high for special moments.

Latest posts

Latest posts