What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Terpp Extractors Saying Hello!

Terpp

Hello! My name is Austin Noack. I am the owner and founder of Terpp Extractors, and a student of GW's. I want to introduce myself and my company Terpp Extractors. Terpp Extractors builds closed loop butane extractors.
So without further adieu, hello!

First off, I just want to say THANK YOU TO Gray Wolf. Without you, this wouldn't be possible. Thank you! :tiphat:

I've been a long time lurker on the forums. I'll admit I was more active on other community forums. But that is starting to change.

We have taken the Terpenator design, changed some things and added a few parts. We ship you a assembled and tested machine.
The Terpenator model we sell uses a flex line, comes with a pressure tested sight glass (w/ Viton seals of course), and we clean the oils/water out of the 1" 1000# WOG valve.

We also sell stainless steel hoses, quick couplings, and upgrades for your existing extractor.

I invite you to checkout our online store, facebook and Instagram. I'm eager to hear everyone's feedback.

Come and see us at the San Francisco cup ( June 28th-29th) in the outside section. We would love to meet you!

Last edited:

Lono

Hey man didn't realize you are the new vendor/sponsor! Welcome and congrats!

Can't wait to start seein' ya around more brother!

PS That is one purdy banner!

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congratulations on being our new IC Mag concentrates sponsor bro! Best of luck with your venture and do feel free to continue to chat on our favorite subject!

There certainly appears to be more than adequate interest in Terpenators, so both the work and opportunity seems to be cut out for anyone building them for sale. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your purdy girls!

Hee, hee, hee, awhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Yes Terp, Welcome, and a picture IS worth a thousand words. Dreaming of the day I can afford a Terppinator of My own. I'm currently dabbing a batch run in an MK111a.
I LOVE IT. Nuff said, PROPS

Keep It TWISTED

Good show Austin!!! Thanks for taking over the Concentrates Forum thread! Dad says ICM can use the advertising income and I find seeing your logo at the top of the page a refreshing breeze of cool air.

We just finished relocating my portion of our operation from Costa Mesa to Portland, so I will have more time to share my own skill sets, while learning new skills first-hand under Graywolf.

Please ask if you have questions or could use another brain on Terpenators and related issues. My focus is in controls and automation, but I have always been a gear head and had one of the Graywolf built Mk III’s since he first introduced them, so I’m solid on the underlying principles.

See you on the trails! WW

Terpp

Congratulations on being our new IC Mag concentrates sponsor bro! Best of luck with your venture and do feel free to continue to chat on our favorite subject!

There certainly appears to be more than adequate interest in Terpenators, so both the work and opportunity seems to be cut out for anyone building them for sale. Looking forward to seeing pictures of your purdy girls!

Hee, hee, hee, awhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you GW! We sure do have our work cut out for both of us. The future is bright in the extraction industry, I'm so excited to be apart of it!

Good show Austin!!! Thanks for taking over the Concentrates Forum thread! Dad says ICM can use the advertising income and I find seeing your logo at the top of the page a refreshing breeze of cool air.

We just finished relocating my portion of our operation from Costa Mesa to Portland, so I will have more time to share my own skill sets, while learning new skills first-hand under Graywolf.

Please ask if you have questions or could use another brain on Terpenators and related issues. My focus is in controls and automation, but I have always been a gear head and had one of the Graywolf built Mk III’s since he first introduced them, so I’m solid on the underlying principles.

See you on the trails! WW

WW! It's good to hear from you bud!

Same here dude! I've got experience in AVR programming, electrical engineering, and all around full-time nerd. Together we can build some pretty sweet setups & solutions!

Everyone, thank you! I can't wait to see what the future holds for all of us! :woohoo:

Looking forward to working with all of you.

:dance013:

gladstoned

I ordered my Terpp Extractor friday.
Figured I better start researching wtf I am doing.
I think I found the right place.

Terpp

just curious checked out the website terp extractors, for the vapor line upgrade why not use a hose with 2 male ends ?

We have been going with what had worked for us with our first prototype. Originally we had planned to use different size hoses. Then decided that a 6' hose was enough for all size columns. It's funny you mention 2 male NPT ends instead of the swivel ends, something we are going to be offering here in about a week to replace what we've currently got on the website.

sounds good you guys offer sightglasses for sale? if so how much your a vendor i assume we can discuss such things ?so twp male npt would be better you think? cause this is the way i decided to go .

Terpp

sounds good you guys offer sightglasses for sale? if so how much your a vendor i assume we can discuss such things ?so twp male npt would be better you think? cause this is the way i decided to go .

We will be selling sight glasses with poly protection on our site in about a month or so. For right now we only sell them with the complete machines and kits.

For sure, two male NPT ends is the way to go. You don't have to spend extra money on fittings. Swivel fittings cost a lot.

Latest posts

Latest posts