What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Camoflague netting over plants

Xtensity

I was thinking, what if someone just hung a bunch of camoflague netting over the plants?

It would allow enough light through to be effective, yet choppers would not be able to tell what it is.

Would it not appear to them to be there for hunting reasons, assuming they even spot it?

I've read stories of people using it successfully, though I would like to find more input. This would allow for like 16 plants in a small area and they would not be visible from above

why not just plant in an area where it would blend in a little bit with the surrounding plants?

because a lot of times the spots with optimal sunlight/most secure spots need cover from the air in heavy air traffic areas.

I have too wondered about this, but I have heard the camo is UV protecting or something and thats bad for plants.

Latest posts

Latest posts