What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's wrong....?

loko666

Any help..?

It's been like this for about 2 months.... :confused:

:badday:

More images on My Gallery...

Thnxs and see ya later...

G

I hate to say this loko, but you'd do yourself a favor by ditching that plant. You're not going to get anything out of her, not even enough trim to make hash with!

Everything is wrong with that poor plant. The soil looks like just plain dirt without anything added to it...looks like stuff you dug up from your backyard? She obviously didn't get enough light, I don't know what the deal is with the single- bladed leaves :eek:

You should do some reading up on the forum, ask questions, get yourself some good equipment, and be just a bit more serious about learning, if you really want to produce something worthwhile. Lots of friendly people here to help, some of the finest growers and breeders around who'll be happy to point you in the right direction...we're all here to help new growers get started on the road to growing excellent and plentiful weed for themselves...

Maybe you could tell us how you've been growing that plant (nutes, medium, pH, etc.) and your setup if you're growing indoors (light, dimension of cab, blower, fans, temps, intake, etc.). Then we could help you understand what went wrong :smile:

:wave:

Wrecked

What kind of lighting sceduale is that plant on? If its not 12/12 that plants looks like it is autoflowering due to low light levels like blue said. But as to the top pic that part of the plant looks like it could go. try and get some perlite and other soil amends for your soil. Allitle more info and it would be easier to figure exactly what went wrong. Good luck with her. Peace

issack

Veteran
Yeah, stay away from the backyard shit man...lol....god i laughed hard on that one XXBLUE...
light, good nutes, and learning get you a long way....but i really think that is a window plant with backyard soil and tap water for food...good luck we are here for info...

G

That is one tortured plant... You need Linus' Blanket around the base

That is one tortured plant... You need Linus' Blanket around the base

You're supposed to veg with the Blue Lava Lamp and add the Red Lava Lamp for flower. On a serious note.......Dry that joint and roll it. What little floral growth you have seems to be ready.

G

Ditch the clay pot (they keep the medium too soggy IMHO) and get you a couple of plastic ones (ranging from small to start to as big as you can house with a few 6-8" and 10-12" for transplants)and do a search for a BOG soil mix or another formula that drains well and allows air to reach the roots (lots of decent formulas out there that are easy to maintain). Tube floros are a good cheap light source to start seedlings and grow weed (although CFLs and HIDs are more practical if you can cool the room). Try the Cool or Daylight for veg with a timer set for 18 hours on 6 hours off for veg and Add some Warm White bulbs for flower dropping the timer to 12 on and 12 off. Do not allow any light to hit plants during the 12 hour night period in flower as hermies will result due to light poisoning.

G

Thanks for chiming in Herb and friends...let's see if we can get this guy on the road to producing some fine weed, shall we? :joint:

P.S. Big hugs to my friend Herb, I'm so glad to see you posting again :smile:

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
it would take months to pull that plant around, not really worth it if you ask my advice.. kill it and smoke it...and try again...i have had plants like this too, so have others that wanna learn...please dont give up!

Growdoc

G

Aww now I'm gettin all Misty.....Big Hugs Back atcha BV

Aww now I'm gettin all Misty.....Big Hugs Back atcha BV

loko hasn't posted up. I hope I didn't scare them off. I tried to throw out a quick program for the Next loko grow. I feel for that plant. It looks like it was on Window light and it really did try to produce something for loko. I'd like to know what strain it is/was.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
He stopped by the chatroom a couple of times. He is getting set straight in there by a few of us. He will be growing primo buds in no time. Thanks for the help guys and gals. :wave:

G

Thanks to you Calcio, its kind of a drag taking time out to help somebody who doesn't show up on his own thread :eek: Thanks for the heads up!

Hugs Herb :smile: :friends:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
420giveaway
Growdoc said:
it would take months to pull that plant around, not really worth it if you ask my advice.. kill it and smoke it...and try again...i have had plants like this too, so have others that wanna learn...please dont give up!

Growdoc

I'll second that :yes:

loko666

Thanks everyone...

Thanks everyone...

hi there...

I just wanted to thank you all for the good advice and tips, guess i'll buy some seeds and start all over from
scratch implementing different techniques and procedures i've read here.
I'll will keep the plant i have now and try to save her for as long as she hold's on just for the hell of it....
Will take some pic's this weekend to show you how she's doing.
Any ideas on the new seeds i could buy...? I'd like the Snow White, what do you think...?

Thnxs again and see ya later... :D

Loko

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Nirvana seeds are a good place to start from... cheap seeds, so if you screw up... you shouldnt too dissapointed.

Nirvana NL5xShiva
Nirvana White Rhino or White Widow

or something off of Seebay.com... theres some good deals there

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Niravana White Widow my friend:

Nirvana is good stuff for the price. Also check out seedbay as they have great deals on there as well. Stop by the chatroom more and Ill learns you some more. :smile:

G

Loko- You need to get rid of the plant IMHO. Dry and smoke it. You have grown it on a low light cycle from day 1 we "Think". It will hermie on ya if left too long in flower as a way to reproduce (these plants are very good at producing offspring even if it means putting out some male flowers on a female plant). Watch her closely for male flowers or she could send your Next batch to seed! Do you know the strain?? She had some interesting traits I would like to work with. IE - The orange in the flower pistils is very Orange and she took a beating in the light and medium departments and doesn't appear to be sick in a clinical sense (suggesting a mold resistance and hearty genetic lines).

Latest posts

Latest posts