What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any ideas???

Dr. D

Veteran
iv had these limp leaf ends since this plant dried out fast in the sun over a week ago evrywhere perked up but these leaves didnt...any ideas??

the one on the second pic culed dunno if u can see that and the leaf was very dark green inside the curl...thanks in advance

G

Looks like it may have been over watered when you found out it was dry.
Did you dose it with some high N? Looks a little toxic.

Dr. D

Veteran
thats wots pickled me, the leaves stayed like this after i had underwatered them evryother part of the plant has picked up except these leaves...i thought the same that it looked like overwatering but there is no chance of that... :confused:

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
take this advice with a grain of salt... That kinda looks like wind burn... esp. the second pic... do you have a fan directly on them?

Dr. D

Veteran
no fan they are in the greenhouse with very little wind circulation..i find the edges of the leaves go crisp from windburn...its only happened since they wilted from underwatering...thanks for ur input.. :joint:

G

Don't mean to get off topic but what do you use the the bubble wrap for that is seen in the background. Walls of some sort.

Mo,

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey BigMo that is bubble wrap u can see there it helps with insulation on cold nights and nearing winter also stops plants gettin burnt from direct sun and it also helps keep rpying eyes out as u cant see th weed plants unless u get reaaly close and look in..
Hey DWW yeh the temps can get really high in the greenhouse so im guessing thats wot it is..wen that suns out it gets hot as hell in there....peace and thanks for ur input :joint:

rastamonunika

wind burn, they have all sorts of silly names for plant problems... nothing beats nature . . . =P .. . good luck doc, be safe and ull be fine, no worries. . .
peace and love
ras UnIka

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
dr. d - haven't seen this on my girls, but this has happened to me on a few occasions with bonsai wisteria and birch when they dry out. Seems some of the leaves suffer a bit more dehydration than others, watering makes 'em partially come back, the worst leaves often crisp up and drop in the ensuing week or 2.

Dr. D

Veteran
Rastamon thanks for ur input....
MGJ i think thats wot it is, i just never had it happen bfore so was curious to the cause..il see how they go it hasnt got any worse or better..its not a prob...peace

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
Looks like wind burn to me too or old heat damage... cut it away, just the bad part, not the whole leaf...

Growdoc

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey Growdoc its defo not windburn....it has gone necrotic now it was obviuosly heat damage from wen the plant wilted...peace