What's new

opinions on whats up please.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Hi guys n gals, I have this lovely BMR clone, just under 16 inches high, and shes started going a bit patchy on the leaves. As far as I can make out is starting at the top and working its way dpwn, but I aint 100% of that.

you cant really see it properly in these pics but you can get an idea of the nature of it, ....sort of at the edges and in between the veins.
Well, I gotta go now.
Thanks in advance for any help I recieve.
Be lucky all,
Harry :joint: :wave:

Brownpants

Hey Harry Gypsna, :wave:

Well, until the experts reply, I will give you my :2cents:

I am thinking it is a magnesium deficiency. Maybe needs some epsom salts?

I would wait for more opinions though, you don't want to make things worse. :confused:

-Peace-

G

could be nutrient or mag def. caused by a ph problem .
check the ph form th palnt run off. looks like you caught it quickly enough.
I would use some bloom nuits with dark energy and eposm salt for the next week.

P

PFCruz

O Harry, IT'S SO BIG

O Harry, IT'S SO BIG

Nice leaves Harry, when my ph is fine and I notice slight defs. I add EXTRA Mineral Matrix,from Bio-Genesis. Are those BMR's going to get another transplant? My plants act strange just before needing transplant.

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
Dear Harry...

You have an MG def that is just starting... good catch!!!

mix in MG in the next watering, DO NOT MIX IN ANY OTHER NUTES...

Growdoc

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Growdoc said:
Dear Harry...

You have an MG def that is just starting... good catch!!!

mix in MG in the next watering, DO NOT MIX IN ANY OTHER NUTES...

Growdoc

Is it bad to mix Cal-Mag and other nutes?

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Thanks for all the responses guys,

Thanks for all the responses guys,

And we have a winner........
Mag Def, right, thank you everybody. Would you believe that my local chemists doesnt sell epsom salts, I have got this stuff if I can find the picture...

It says to use it as a soil dressing but its obviously water soluble....How to work out a dosage for a litre of water i dont know though... any suggestions would be appreciated, I dont wanna fuck her up!
this is the directions on the back

HOW Use as a base dressing when preparing beds and borders, or to top dress the root area on established plants. Avoid leaf contact or wash off.

WHEN Apply at any time although it is useful to apply early in the year on soils known to be magnesium deficient. Use if symptoms develop and repeat the application if not corrected quickly.

RATE OF APPLICATION
Preventative - 1 oz per square yard (35 grams per square metre)
Known deficiencies - 2 ox per square yard (35 grams per square metre<<<I think its a typo there)
Cucumber , Pepper , and tomatoes in pots and growbags half oz (14 grams) per plant - Repeat monthly.

the analysis says
Magnesium oxide
(MG0) soluble in water 25%(mg15%)
Sulphur Trioxide
(S03) 50%(S 20%)
I Will check the PH, I actually have a soil PH probe now, but ill test the run-off too .
I havent tried to use this stuff because to be honest the name
Chempak puts me off lol.
Mind u Ive seen a massive plant in soft secrets grown outdoors UK fed on only chempak ferts....the Pre-internet way I suppose lol.
right then, thanks for the diagnosis, I appreciate it.....
Be lucky every1
Harry :joint: :wave:

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
I would apply 14 grams in a 10 liter bucket and mix with warm water, but i do not know this brand so dont take my word on it, please...

Growdoc

G

I would flush first, dumping alot of different things in to correct a problem usually only causes a bigger problem. Flush with ph balanced water and monitor for a few days, it dosen't look all that bad yet. Could be a nute lockout. Good Luck

Mo,

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
~Thanks Growdoc...., I still cant believe that the chemist doesnt have bloody Epsom salt lol....otherwise Id have sorted it straight away.
Cheers Bigmo as well....I will keep an eye on her, truth be told, I am very reluctant to use this stuff...i dunno why I bought it really...im gonna try to get some epsom salt somewhere else!

Latest posts

Latest posts